Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
I think 300mgs equpoise is right but up the trenbolone to 400mgs
LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG NOW

equipoise for only 8 weeks makes no sense.. thats a complete waste of time and money... its a very long ester and at 8 weeks you will have not gotten anywhere near what you should and could if you ran it the proper length... you need to go at least 12 weeks with it

last cycle I made was 2016
And know I’m about to start a cycle for only 8 weeks
( test E 500 mg / weekly )
(Boldenone 400 mg / weekly )
(Tren 300 mg / weekly )
any suggestions of the cycle or something to change!
And how can be the PCT of a cycle like that ?
Thanks
The same as the PCT you did before

(Tren 300 mg / weekly )
Thanks
bro tren as base. perfect.

Your not really talking about your goal with the cycle, are you just trying to gain Mass, strength, lean out...

I personally like the feel Tren Ace gives me over that of Tren E. I know injections every other day suck, but the head space on Ace was awesome for me. If your goal is Mass though I would probably use other compounds then Tren. For me Tren leans me out like crazy and allows me to maintain strength if not increase in some pretty big jumps, but I can't eat enough to add mass while on it. Deca on the other hand lets me put the mass on and actually makes my joints feel better and thus I lift better while I do it, but when on it I have to use something to keep my libido up.

(Tren 300 mg / weekly )
Thanks
waste of money running EQ for only 8 weeks...also would run tren a not tren E....drop test to 300mg go to @domestic-supply.com for best gear

Top Bottom