Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tell me your on cycle problems and I will come up with something to help

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello from india
i am new to this site .... i want to start a cutting cycle and have access to test prop, Winny tabs ,anavar tabs and provirounm tabs, armidex, clomid ,hcg i also have axcess to trenebole acetate but i am afraid of its sides... i have done 3-4 cycles previously as well from the fowlloing compounds( test enanthate, equi , deca, anabol) and has been training regularly since last 14 years on/off.
these are my stats:
5"7
190 pounds
12-15% b.f.

i would like to drop b.f. to single digit and preserve as much lean mass as possible, any advice on planning cycle would be highly appreciated.

I'm on my first cycle of Dbol 30mg/ED and Test E 500mg/EW . Since two weeks I have teribble cough,fever,no energy don't want to eat train or even sleep.I wanted get bigger and feel better on cycle,but feel like shit ,what's the point in loosing my money and health on this stuff .Should I stop ?Take less?Or suffer and hope it will get better not worst?

What's up guys? It's my first time using anabolics, I'm on a 8 week winny depot only cycle. I'm taking 0.5ml every day. I'm 3 weeks away from finishing up and also taking N2Guard while on the cycle, planning on taking after too. I need help with the PCT! !What should I take for just winny?! I'm happy with my gains, don't wanna lose it all after I get off

Guy's with over 5 years experience preferred. I have been cycling for over 20 years. Have seen alot of shit come and go. Have seen some try some ridiculous things that worked and killed others. Literally. But now after reviewing G's cycle programs I am nothing but more lost. I should say confused. The half-life thing and calculating when a day will be @140mgs or a week @1400mgs is beyond me. I am NOT a math person but have used and suffered sides.
I am 6' 240 10% have competed in state show. 3rd heavy. Way too flat though.
I eat @4k cal. per day 50/30/20
I going with this for "quick bulk" before summer probably 8-10 wks
1k Prop front load then:
1k Prop or Enan/wk
300 Tren Hexy/wk
600 Deca/wk
50mgs D-bol/ day
8iu GH/day
1mg Arimidex
17-34 mgs Cytomel/day

Can anyone help me with the F*ing numbers with this. I need to know how the mgs break down/day or if I'm way off base. The cycle manual was rather vague and didn't offer many options...

No matter what kind of cycle I do and for what length it bashes my HDL chol. to basically zero. OTC supps are ON SPOT so is AI dosage and everything else. I've been reading through that stuff for years and tried all kinds of things and nothing worked.

Glad im still alive tho :))

Guy's with over 5 years experience preferred. I have been cycling for over 20 years. Have seen alot of shit come and go. Have seen some try some ridiculous things that worked and killed others. Literally. But now after reviewing G's cycle programs I am nothing but more lost. I should say confused. The half-life thing and calculating when a day will be @140mgs or a week @1400mgs is beyond me. I am NOT a math person but have used and suffered sides.
I am 6' 240 10% have competed in state show. 3rd heavy. Way too flat though.
I eat @4k cal. per day 50/30/20
I going with this for "quick bulk" before summer probably 8-10 wks
1k Prop front load then:
1k Prop or Enan/wk
300 Tren Hexy/wk
600 Deca/wk
50mgs D-bol/ day
8iu GH/day
1mg Arimidex
17-34 mgs Cytomel/day

Can anyone help me with the F*ing numbers with this. I need to know how the mgs break down/day or if I'm way off base. The cycle manual was rather vague and didn't offer many options...

So than why use it if it did not explain its self. Anyway no wounder why you come in looking like crap. that much deca and or dbal going into a show? I also see no Ai's and no DHT derivatives anywhere near the end of the cycle or close to show time. I see nothing like Albuterol or fat burners ather.Even the bit of adex is not enough for the massive amounts of deca and tren hell and test too. That cycles not well planed out and you do not need to know a think about clear times to see this...

Who cares when shit clears unless your taking a drug test? or you want to know when to start pct or what days to inject.

Hey needtogetass how you be? Well I am new to the thing. I have only taken minstrel(pills) and test(shots) once before. Loved it but really wasn't coached on it well. 7 years later I want to get ripped/ and get cut. Gained some weight after my daughter was born(misses likes me husky lol) I was 180 and am now 210(18%bodybfat) I would like to get back to 180 and cut again. Only thing is, since I moved to lbc the only thing I can get my hands on is this TEST400. what can I do with it??? I am thinking of getting 20 cc's and cycling. Just want to known the right way. Last time I did a cc a week of test(+ one pill of winstrol a day). This was 8 weeks the I was doing 2 cc's a week for the final 6 weeks. I got lean, plus strong as he'll. This time, w/o the wintrol, what can I do with just 20 cc's of test400 to get lean and strong again. Thanks for your help. I hope to start 3/19/12

Hey needtogetass how you be? Well I am new to the thing. I have only taken minstrel(pills) and test(shots) once before. Loved it but really wasn't coached on it well. 7 years later I want to get ripped/ and get cut. Gained some weight after my daughter was born(misses likes me husky lol) I was 180 and am now 210(18%bodybfat) I would like to get back to 180 and cut again. Only thing is, since I moved to lbc the only thing I can get my hands on is this TEST400. what can I do with it??? I am thinking of getting 20 cc's and cycling. Just want to known the right way. Last time I did a cc a week of test(+ one pill of winstrol a day). This was 8 weeks the I was doing 2 cc's a week for the final 6 weeks. I got lean, plus strong as he'll. This time, w/o the wintrol, what can I do with just 20 cc's of test400 to get lean and strong again. Thanks for your help. I hope to start 3/19/12

weeks
1-10 Test 400mg every week
1-6 Need2slin 1 cap 3 times a day 30 mins before meals
6-10 Hcgenerate 3 caps am and 2 caps pm
1-10 Aromasine/liquid stan 12.5mg every other day
10-16 Forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and pm
10-14 forged post cycle 2 caps am and pm

Add maybe a fat burner like N2-flam for a couple weeks in there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom