Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tell me your on cycle problems and I will come up with something to help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wats up needto, u might have seen the different threads I posted abt the problems I've been facing with the cycle I'm running now. But ur knowledge and opinions would def help me. Anyways,

Stats
23 6'3 225lbs with around 9%bf

Cycle

Weeks 1-16 sus 250 @ 500mg ew
Weeks 1-16 eq 200 @ 600mg ew
Weeks 7-16 masteron @300mg ew
Weeks 10 and on, I'm including winni pills @50 mg ed and increasing as needed.

Pct forma stan, nolva @20mg, chewies, and either bridge or unleashed. Not fully conviced with wat yet and when to start. I need advice here.

Supplements: fish oil-omega 3s- animal pack for joint pain-zinc-calcium-magnesium-vitamins.
Daily basis.

I started arimidex from day one @ .5 eod and then a week 2 increased to .5 ed since I started seeing gyno symptoms.

Week 5 hit and my gyno got bad, so I stopped arimidex and I started letro @ .5 ed. It seems like it stopped it from getting worse but the lumps are still there. So starting week 6 which was 4 days ago, I dropped my sus to approx 400mg ew and eq to 400mg as well. Still taking letro at .5 ed. Gyno is still there. I'm starting masteron in a couple days to start week 7 in hopes that it could help with the estrogen levels as well.

I don't understand why I got gyno, am I that sensitive that even with arimidex from day 1, I still got it!
Could it be the sus? Maybe a diff test like prop is easier?
Or does letro take longer to work? Higher dosages?

I need help figuring this problem out, I can't stand the gyno and don't want it to b permanent.
Any ideas?

Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness

Wats up needto, u might have seen the different threads I posted abt the problems I've been facing with the cycle I'm running now. But ur knowledge and opinions would def help me. Anyways,

Stats
23 6'3 225lbs with around 9%bf

Cycle

Weeks 1-16 sus 250 @ 500mg ew
Weeks 1-16 eq 200 @ 600mg ew
Weeks 7-16 masteron @300mg ew
Weeks 10 and on, I'm including winni pills @50 mg ed and increasing as needed.

Pct forma stan, nolva @20mg, chewies, and either bridge or unleashed. Not fully conviced with wat yet and when to start. I need advice here.

Supplements: fish oil-omega 3s- animal pack for joint pain-zinc-calcium-magnesium-vitamins.
Daily basis.

I started arimidex from day one @ .5 eod and then a week 2 increased to .5 ed since I started seeing gyno symptoms.

Week 5 hit and my gyno got bad, so I stopped arimidex and I started letro @ .5 ed. It seems like it stopped it from getting worse but the lumps are still there. So starting week 6 which was 4 days ago, I dropped my sus to approx 400mg ew and eq to 400mg as well. Still taking letro at .5 ed. Gyno is still there. I'm starting masteron in a couple days to start week 7 in hopes that it could help with the estrogen levels as well.

I don't understand why I got gyno, am I that sensitive that even with arimidex from day 1, I still got it!
Could it be the sus? Maybe a diff test like prop is easier?
Or does letro take longer to work? Higher dosages?

I need help figuring this problem out, I can't stand the gyno and don't want it to b permanent.
Any ideas?

The estrogen should help but the letro is going to kill gains too. Try some aromasin 12.5mg every day but do not srop the letro till you been no this a week. Add in prami .25mg revery other day to be safe too.

The estrogen should help but the letro is going to kill gains too. Try some aromasin 12.5mg every day but do not srop the letro till you been no this a week. Add in prami .25mg revery other day to be safe too.

U mean the masteron should help? Ya Im hoping so. So do u think I should keep the cycle going?

Hello, I have no interest in bodybuilding. I take low dose test for recovery from mostly endurance but some strength training (that you guys would laugh at). I am a mountain climber-the higher RBC helps as well. My problem is that lately I put on a lot of extra size and weight even from low doses (125-150 test e/week & 175 primo) especially in my neck. My last cycle was 175 test and 10 tbol but I can't take tbol long term and it gave me gastrointestinal issues. Weight is bad for climbing. My diet is pretty clean, when I lower the calories I get lethargic and my weight doesn't budge-I have tried many different approaches to diet from low carb to low fat to balanced to carbohydrate manipulation.

Would Aromasin be a good option? I am afraid of aromatase inhibitors since I do not want to sensitize estrogen receptors and risk a rebound upon cessation. Thanks!

Oh, I should also mention that the reason I'm sketched on AI is a couple cycles ago I took low dose letro during the hCG part at the end of my cycle and I got a watery, fatty titty area after I stopped taking it. I ran it about 11 days after the last 1000mg hCG shot.

hi , tanks for the great thread lots of great tips and info

iv been traning for a long time (on of 15 years ) and done many cycles but this is the first time iv used HGH

started on 2iu ED then worked my way up form their to 6iu ED by increasing 0.5iu PW , im also running sus 500mg PW and dec 100 mg EOD

iv had great results so far and on now my 4th month

but now i have serious pains in the shoulders and arms , Tris and forearms along with elbow joint pain

i can live with a little pain but the shoulders are out of control to a point that i cant train at times and during the night and day the pain is effecting me adversely

iv stayed on like this now for 3 weeks to see if i could ride it out but its the same

after reading some info on this forum about high dosages and the effects i stopped the HGH for a few days to see if the pain subsided

this worked an by the 4th day the pain had decreased to a manageable piont

i then started the HGH on the 5th day of 3.5iu ( half my normal dose) and immediately that night the pain came right back as strong as ever

, should i stop completely for while ( not my preferd option ) or keep going with the lower dose and see if the pain decreases ?

what is the pain in the shoulders caused from , is it inflammation of the muscle or the joint , is it fluid or just inflammation

what can i do if i wish to stay on the higher dose (6iu) could i do to something to reduce the pain , ie take something else

i tried valtarin 25 mg , this did not help

thanks in advance

Wuz up man new to this fourm im 25 180lbs and ran test e 250 for 10 weeks got my labs back can u see if there normal

Sent from my SPH-M930BST using EliteFitness

first off ...n2ga HATS OFF...just checked this thread has been going on for years some serious advice, im tryin to sift through and get the relavant bits,
im
210lbs, 5'10", 44"chest but waist ballooned to38" from stop start diets, bf at least 20% if not more
back in the day (10yrs) ago toyed with some nandralone (a bit foolish 17yr) and ephedrine

now gonna start a cycle of var 50mg to 80mg daily for couple of weeks to reduce bf to say 18% then move onto trenbolone and clomid cylce ...with further clomid or anastrazole for a few weeks after

what u think?

also my hdl/ldl ratio is pretty bad almost 6 guidance in the uk suggest statin treatment above 5 ...best treatment thinking niacin and some oat bran

reply would be much appreciated ...thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom