Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tea Party Founder Not Happy with It's Direction

Who really cares? If any party will starve the government out of revenue, they'll get the job done.

I'd support a Shia, gay, pot-smoking heroine addict if they'll make sure there's less government largesse to steal.

The issue as i see it is the "tea party" is not a political party, it's a value system that politicians are embracing to reflect the will of the silent majority, vs. the outspoken minority..

The issue as i see it is the "tea party" is not a political party, it's a value system that politicians are embracing to reflect the will of the silent majority, vs. the outspoken minority..

I think the ironic part is the original Tea Party was a group of "Left Wing loons" as the 18th century town crier version of Bill O'Reilly would be proclaiming in the streets that had an agenda of individual freedom and self determination that would lead to utter chaos. After all, without a monarchy there would be total chaos.... Authoritarian rule of law by a few elites is the only way to control the rabble and enforce social norms.

^^^ Hojoky Jib Jab what?

Whiskey

^^^ Hojoky Jib Jab what?

Whiskey

There is proclivity to authoritarianism and a rejection of the new and unfamiliar by humans that I think stems from evolution. Authoritarianism and xenophobia works well in survival situations but not so much when it comes to the advancement of civilization.

Top Bottom