Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T400 pain

Shunt16

I am swelling up after injecting t400 doesn't matter where I put it and it's really sore. I know it's normal for t400 but is there anything I can do to make it less painful or not swell up as much?

Not really, I have used it in the past and remember the discomfort it causes...but it is the s*#t! Try a heating pad on the site or just massage the area to help move it out of the site...I used to mix it with Deca and only inject 1/2 cc at a time...its just really thick stuff. Good luck!

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

No not that I can think of man maybe pin in another spot, what gauge of needle are you using? did you do the glutes?

Just think about how you wanna look bud its most likely worth it. I personally like a little soreness from pins and workouts.

No its not the shit or it would not be painful to you like that. You just got the wrong gear bro. Hope the best for you tho.:D

I agree with original poster. Ive tried a couple of different brands....and all the same result. The next 2-3 days after pinning, is pretty bad. Swelling, a lil redness and very sore......like a really deep bruise. I confirmed it with a couple of buddies who also tried. I just try to man up, but definately a pain in a butt.....no pun intended.

That's just too high a concentration for the gear. The oil dissapates and leaves crystalized gear in your muscle that hurts like hell. Heat the syringe under hot tap water will help a little.

The best soluition is to get some sterile oil and cut the concentration of the gear in half. BTW, you can do this in the syringe befor each injection so you don't have to find a sterile vial to transfer the diluted gear in.

That's just too high a concentration for the gear. The oil dissapates and leaves crystalized gear in your muscle that hurts like hell. Heat the syringe under hot tap water will help a little.

The best soluition is to get some sterile oil and cut the concentration of the gear in half. BTW, you can do this in the syringe befor each injection so you don't have to find a sterile vial to transfer the diluted gear in.

yup, thats what ya do.....i just thinned it out with some test e that was only 200mg a cc. worked well, before that it was like a charlie horse for 3 days, thought i had an infection the first shot. lol

Or you can decrease your dosages and pin more often. I do this sometimes , and it helps some.

I only put .5cc in per injection and if I mixed with my eq would it decrease the pain or swelling? And I use 29g pins I have tried many different spots and all the same thanks for replies!! Guess I'll just tuff it out

Top Bottom