Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3 - What happens After?????

Temple

Assuming that you do the cycle right with a slow, long taper down what happens when you are completely off and the thyroid function returns to normal? Will the fat that you lost even though you continue cardio, clean eating, and good training come back?

I have also heard of heart palpitations at the high dose - is there any risk to the heart or is it just an uncomfortable side?

Mrs. Guns - if you are reading this I have heard that you have a horror story about this stuff but have never heard the actual story, could you share a bit?

What can one expect from T3 providing that you do everything right? I am considering using it with a cycle of Cyp.

I am currently ending a cycle of T3....

I tapered up and topped out at 75mmg a day, and I am now tapering down (I'm currently at 12mmg a day).

I have done several cycles and I have never noticed any heart palpitations....and I have not ever had a severe rebounds either. I had some shakiness with Clen, but not T3.

My husband has to reign me in with the T3 because I really like taking it, and I know it's not safe to be on for long periods.

VDL

I've Searched and Searched

Hey guys!

I've searched and searched the boards, and no I'm not being Lazy!!!

I seriously can't find out the particulars on T3, perhaps someone can tell me the basics and/or send me some links that they know would be able to assist me....Please:angel:

Everytime I search, I get tons of posts just sayign that they're at a certain cycle or whatnot...never any real useful info for a novice.

Thanks Guys!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Top Bottom