Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T-Levels Concerning me greatly. Doctor fail?

KeRrAzY

I recently had 2 blood tests done in the past 3 months. Both showed that my T-Levels were around 400. Imo that's low as hell for a guy my age. I'm 27. I've been suffering from anxiety and depression for about 3+ years now. I've gained 45 pounds at the end of last year and I can't seem to get rid of it at all and I just overall feel like shit all the time. No motivation, no strive no nothing. I know a lot of it is mental but I know how I'm supposed to feel and this isn't right. I was on depression meds for a few months but I got off of them. They helped me when I needed them but now I changed a lot in my life that I don't need them anymore. Now my concern is this shit. I haven't been too active in these past years aside from army training and bct and honestly....I don't know how I made it through all that. my mind was more motivated at the time I know that. But all in all I haven't felt like myself in years.....

If anybody has any advice..please share. I'm doing my own research but any other advice helps.

I'm just sick of feeling miserable all the damn time man. My therapist says I have PTSD due to mental abuse I had as a child, but that never stopped me before...not until I started feeling like this shit. Maybe it is mental, maybe I did accrue social anxiety, maybe I did suffer mental anguish. But how the hell am I going to combat all this when I don't even have my levels up to snuff...

I was taking effexor for about 3 months than switched to bentrillex for a couple weeks. Before that I took zoloft for a month. I got off all of them because I didn't like how they made me feel. And yes I smoke, a pack a day right now. Don't drink too much though. Maybe once every other week I'll drink a few.

A doc usually won't care, unless you have good insurance and can get a referral to see a decent endocrinologist. If you're within "range" docs and ins. Co's usually don't give a fck. If you get an endo who is willing to listen and understands how and what a male in his 20s needs, he might help.

That's pretty much what I got out of it. Not sure where the hell I'm gonna find one that does care. As far as insurance goes. I have a pretty good plan so I don't think that is it. This world sucks so bad sometimes, I try to stay positive but damn man, the people I work with suck, (i go into work tonight after just got doje working 8 hours ago, a split shift, and i get there 5 minutes early and some bitch i never met before looks at me when i walked in and looks at me and say, "bout time you got here" not sarcatically either and it's not only that, everyone at my job is kinda like that. Like I'm not a part of anything. Suck my fucking dick!!!! Like I said, been a loner everywhere I go....nothing is different. My family's sucks, no friends to really talk to, basically my life is me being a loner and doing shit myself....

Pretty sure you can call your ins. and ask them for a referral. Or at least find out what they'll cover.

Top Bottom