Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T-3 year around?

enzyme

Today I talking to something of a fitness model which told me he uses t-3 year around. He only does 12.5 mcg a day as his "base". When he over eats or binges out on junk food, he bumps it up to 50 mcg. He does not do that often though, maybe once a week. Anyone ever heard of doing t-3 as such, year around, and increasing it on cheat days? Sounds damn interesting to me, but I’d be scared of shutting down.

enzyme said:
Today I talking to something of a fitness model which told me he uses t-3 year around. He only does 12.5 mcg a day as his "base". When he over eats or binges out on junk food, he bumps it up to 50 mcg. He does not do that often though, maybe once a week. Anyone ever heard of doing t-3 as such, year around, and increasing it on cheat days? Sounds damn interesting to me, but I’d be scared of shutting down.

Doesn't matter who he is, you abuse it -you loose it!
Not a smart thing to do.

RADAR

enzyme said:
lol well he's not an asshole. Your saying 12.5 t-3 long turm shuts your thyroid down?

Shut down? No. Suppress signifigantly? YES!

I look at Thyroid blood tests all the time and _any amount_ of exogenous thyroid hormone will lower endogenous production! 12.5mcg is actually a high dosage of T3, most endos prescribe 5+5mcg maximum because that is all that is needed for euthroidism for people with severe hypothyroidism (and do not respond to levothyroxine...T4 is almost always the best therapy for hypothyroidism.). Endogenous production is NEVER shut off, but it will be substantially lowered!

He better plan on taking that shit for life. No he won't be shut off, just like people don't get shut off after taking high doses of AAS. But after AAS abuse their testosterone levels will be extremely low.....same deal with the thyroid.

Do T3 levels rebound back to normal after time?

poantrex said:
Shut down? No. Suppress signifigantly? YES!

I look at Thyroid blood tests all the time and _any amount_ of exogenous thyroid hormone will lower endogenous production! 12.5mcg is actually a high dosage of T3, most endos prescribe 5+5mcg maximum because that is all that is needed for euthroidism for people with severe hypothyroidism (and do not respond to levothyroxine...T4 is almost always the best therapy for hypothyroidism.). Endogenous production is NEVER shut off, but it will be substantially lowered!

He better plan on taking that shit for life. No he won't be shut off, just like people don't get shut off after taking high doses of AAS. But after AAS abuse their testosterone levels will be extremely low.....same deal with the thyroid.

Yes, in most cases thyroid levels rebound, just like test levels come back. The body is quite resilient in most cases. I've never seen a case where thyroid was actually shut down, but sometimes peoples thyroid levels never return to baseline. It's not a risk i'm personally worried about, but some people should be, like this guy.

Top Bottom