Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Synthroid dosages

hi all -- hope someone can help me with a bit of advice on thyroid drugs. I'm 5 weeks away from contest & want to speed up the dieting with synthroid...i am a "natural" athlete and have never taken anything other than ECA stack, etc. -- and don't want to start!
I have started synthroid (today) and want to know the recommended dosages for women (from going up to coming off)...i'm 5'10" & 157 lbs. at this point. Last competition I was on-stage at about 148 lbs. (after carbing up) -- this year I want to be about the same weight, just more ripped -- (i have more muscle this year!!!) my fiancee says the dosage is dift. for women than men...any advice????? Please give all the dosage advice, background you can!!!! many thanks.

Synthyroid is T4--I used to take it theraputically, but I switched to another brand. The consistency from dose to dose is very wide--the FDA is investigating. It takes at least a month for the meds. to work for a thyroid patient.

Personally, I think T3 would be better for you, but in a controlled way. I'm not familiar with the standard BB dose or cycle, but I'm sure others here are.

Obviously there are risks with mucking around with thryoid meds, but I'm sure you're aware of all that.

I also have some t-4 (synthroid) that I would like to use when I get closer to my competition. I am much further out, but would like to prepare. A knowledgeable friend has tried to help me but can only find info on t-3. E-mail me or post if you do find anything. I will keep searching until I find something. I don't want to take something I don't know anything about. thx

YOu can google Synthryoid for better info, but unlike t3, one of the side effects isn't weight loss. It's effect on an otherwise healthy thyroid is to make the natural thyroid slow down, as your body can process only so much T3. That's why people with thyroid malfunction can sometimes take a large dose of T4 with no weight loss, but will have magical results with T3.

OK, I understand. Thanks a bunch for clarifying it for me. I couldn't find anything on it. I will go for the t-3 instead.

Top Bottom