Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

!!!Sustanon Pains!!!!

JayColeman

New member
I'm a newbie here and I had a quick question on sustanon pain. On a scale of 1 to 10 how does Organon Sus feel (i.e. knot in the led), compared to Mex gear like Loeffler or Supertest-250. I have run both mex and by themselves they can be a bitch for about 4 days. thanks bro's
 
It hurt like a bitch for me since this was my first time going to the quads. After the fresh muscle pain was gone and I didn't look like I got shot in the leg with a Colt 45, it isn't that bad. Now it is just a little sore the next day and it is just enough to remind me its go -time
 
in the glute or quads its fine but in the delts fuck me it hurts and swells up I call it the sustabump, maybe its just me but this lump will last 4-6 days and will sting like youve been hit with a bat to the point if you roll over in bed you will wake up in pain ,no more delt shots with any from of prop ever again
yes Im a pussy
 
First 2 shots were painful. After that your body gets used to them. I am on start of 5th week and pain free. It will get better. Just stick with it. No pun intended.
 
It truly doesn't matter on what kind of Sust250 you use, but more on how your body reacts to the Sust250. Some people don't feel a thing (I hate those poeple) and some people feel like a mule kicked them in the ass the next 2-3 days (that would be me). Rub your ass, massage the site, workout legs on shot day, warm it up....try any or all of those to help the pain. Some may or may not help, it just truly matters how your body will react, not the manufacturer.
 
Yea I was limpin for DAYS after my first quad shot. KICKED MY ASS/LEG!

I go in my Delts now and after a few weeks its no big thing. Sore for a couple days but totally bareable.

I heat up the area in the shower then inject followed by a 5 min massage of the injection site. when I have time to do this I have almost no pain at all.
 
dullboy is confused as to why some people experience such obvious discomfort from some injectibles and other people like dullboy don't feel much discomfort at all.

dullboy actually likes the feeling. it makes dullboy feel alive.
 
I will never ever forget my fist injection of Sustanon. Sus has Test Prop in it, so expect a bit of pain. Anyhow, I was as stiff as hell the following morning and for 2 full days again after. So, the following week I decided to inject in the morning before work and "shake it off" as the day went on. As the day progressed, I could feel myself stiffening up. By 5pm I could barely walk! I literally had to dive in the door of my car and drive home with half my head sticking out the sun-roof as I couldn't sit down!!! Then when I got home, it took forever to get out of the car! I actually rolled out and onto the pavement. If anyone had seen me - I'd have died of embarrassment! However, for some reason by week 3 onwards the pain was alot less and I'm a missive Sustanon fan now.
 
Steve The Bluesman said:
I am just thrilled with these stories seeing as I am starting a sust cycle next month. Ugh.


Bluesman

Could be worse, this is just some of the things you deal with when juicing. It isn't a side-effect free miracle drug. Like I said, could be worse. I just finished up my anadrol, my nose was a freaking blood faucet.
 
It hurt me like a son of a bitch. Was limping around for days, making up stories and shit, saying I had to take a fat dump, etc...

It gets better over time though so don't sweat it bro...
 
Top Bottom