Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon/HCG/Exemestane dosage/frequency for TRT?

Hi guys,

I've changed my TRT protocol a few times and I'm still in a dead end. I was on 125mg Sustanon + 500iu HCG, no AI, for about a year, but my testicles are shrinked a lot so I decided to up the dose to 1000iu HCG. I was injecting every 3.5 days. When I changed the dose to 1000iu HCG I started to get gyno, like A LOT. I'm now taking 20mg Tamoxifen per day. What should I do?

I was thinking about:
Option 1 - 30mg Sustanon + 300iu HCG + 6.25mg Exemestane EOD
Option 2 - 50mg Sustanon + 500iu HCG + 12.5mg Exemestane E3.5D

you are using way too much hcg and its not meant nor intended for long term use...

no shit you had issues because hcg INCREASES estrogen... you do realize that when you are on trt that your bottom out lh and fsh which of course could possibly make your testes shrink... thats part of trt... misuse of hcg can cause many issues, just like you are seeing... STOP using it soo much...

I would not recommend that kind of HCG use. More often than not you find that most do not use it with TRT and long term use, as Dylan points out, is not a good thing

I'm confused, this article says that ~300iu HCG EOD is required to prevent testicular atrophy during TRT: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15713727/

Also, I've read like 100 threads about TRT and everyone says 1,000iu HCG per week...

ive been on trt nearly a decade and have taken hcg a total of ZERO times...

how does it seem to be treating you? its one of the most misused and misunderstood drugs out there... ive had to attempt to fix so many clients from hcg over use and some of the issues are nearly impossible to fix.. you do whatever you want man... theres studies that counteract studies all day everyday if you look... studies can be made to skew however a person running them wants them to... i base things with FIRST HAND experience and id say with over a decade of doing this, im rather qualified in that regard... i simply give my experiences and opinions... cleary you are having issues and i know where it points but some people truly intend to learn the hard way and thats often necessary so you do whatever you personally feel is best! good luck to you

To be honest, the time I was feeling best in the last 1 year was when I was on a 5 weeks vacation - I didn't bring the HCG with me because of the refrigerating requirement.

The only reason why I want to include HCG is to keep my fertility and basically be able ejaculate. Would I be able to do that if I stop the HCG?

Anyway, I've changed the protocol like 10 times and I'm really tired of it. I've decided to continue on 17.5mg Sustanon daily (SubQ). I'll continue with the Tamoxifen until the gyno disappears and eventually add HCG once I want kids. Thanks, guys!

To be honest, the time I was feeling best in the last 1 year was when I was on a 5 weeks vacation - I didn't bring the HCG with me because of the refrigerating requirement.

The only reason why I want to include HCG is to keep my fertility and basically be able ejaculate. Would I be able to do that if I stop the HCG?

hcg has nothing to do with that

I'm confused, this article says that ~300iu HCG EOD is required to prevent testicular atrophy during TRT: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15713727/

Also, I've read like 100 threads about TRT and everyone says 1,000iu HCG per week...

the study is not wrong

however you should understand how hcg works

it mimics lh in the body, that is how it prevents atrophy of the balzonias.

it isn't magically boosting fertility or keeping your pituitary glands functioning.

hcg is actually synthetic pregnant female urine!! thats all it is. it was never approved for male fertility and it won't keep you fertile while on trt. if you are worried about fertility you need to not be on trt in the first place. and the truth is hcg actually HURTS fertility long term and is a very risky gambit

it is pushed very heavily because its very cheap to produce and people get plumped up nuts on it so they think its doing something when it isn't doing a thing. if you want plump nuts you can use herbals. the slimeballs you see on forums pushing it are getting paid a commission to push it. that is the truth

Hi guys,

I've changed my TRT protocol a few times and I'm still in a dead end. I was on 125mg Sustanon + 500iu HCG, no AI, for about a year, but my testicles are shrinked a lot so I decided to up the dose to 1000iu HCG. I was injecting every 3.5 days. When I changed the dose to 1000iu HCG I started to get gyno, like A LOT. I'm now taking 20mg Tamoxifen per day. What should I do?

I was thinking about:
Option 1 - 30mg Sustanon + 300iu HCG + 6.25mg Exemestane EOD
Option 2 - 50mg Sustanon + 500iu HCG + 12.5mg Exemestane E3.5D

HCG causes gyno for sure and you wont get your balls back no matter how much HCG you use

while I support TRT with low dose HCG and N2generate I dont think high doses are needed

I suggest you stay at this

125mgs sustanon/week
500 IU HCG
10mgs nolvadex
7caps n2guard

and you on EF and you doing TRT but you didnt share a LOG journal with us? please do, get a LOG journal up for us soon

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/
top left, you see: +POST NEW THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/my-contest-cycle-log-1507439.html
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/lymes-cycle-log-1507649.html
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/my-trenbolone-winstrol-log-1507351.html

Top Bottom