Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon, Deca, Anabol &Primo

jdogg666

I have access to these and would like to do a killer cycle. Was thinking of doing 250mg/Sus, 200mg/Deca for two weeks, then 375/Sus, 300/Deca for two weeks, then 500/Sus, 400/Deca for two weeks-then pyramid down same way. For first six weeks use 40mg Anabol. I want to somehow end that with Primo-have 25 100mg. Also what is best PCT? Thanks guys!

What are your stats bro? Age, Height, Weight, BF%, cycle history, etc?

Sounds like this may be your first cycle. No need to go crazy. Keep it simple for now.

No need to tape up and down on the sust and deca.

Let us know your stats and goals so we can help you do things the right way

Hey bro, I posted one called a little help two days ago but no one read it. It has all my info. Thanks bro!

I have access to these and would like to do a killer cycle. Was thinking of doing 250mg/Sus, 200mg/Deca for two weeks, then 375/Sus, 300/Deca for two weeks, then 500/Sus, 400/Deca for two weeks-then pyramid down same way. For first six weeks use 40mg Anabol. I want to somehow end that with Primo-have 25 100mg. Also what is best PCT? Thanks guys!

In terms of the cycle, straight sust250 cycle would do just fine for you, with some arimidex as an AI. 500mgs per week is plenty with 0.5mgs arimidex/ED.

For PCT, you can use our premade PCT stack.

So it looks like this will be your 2nd cycle... And you haven't run one in about a year, right?

I think you could run the sust 500mg/wk, Deca 400mg/wk, kick it off with the dbol for first month.

Save the primo for a later date... Or you could run Primo/Dbol and save the sust and deca for a later date... Really just depends on what you are looking to do for now. Bulk or Cut.

Keeping it simple is best... While putting a bit more focus on your diet and training.

So you think I should just do the sus and deca with anabol? Would 375mg/sus and 300mg/deca a week be too little, you think? I wanted to bulk up some, then harden the muscle and keep my gains. When do you think i should add the primo? Also, would ten weeks be enough for the first part? Appreciate your help, man. I would appreciate it if a LOT of experienced users gave input!

Yeah sust, deca, anabol would be great... Although you don't need that much... You def have enough shit for 2 cycles.

You could run one cycle sust/primo... Or just primo... or sust/deca then primo/dbol... You got tons of options, just don't assume you must use all 3 compounds to make great gains.

Top Bottom