Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon 250 Organon

bodman

Just got some Sustanon 250 by Organon. Each vial comes in its own small box. Box is white on the sides with blue top and bottoms. The expire and lot are on the side but put on with a stick on label. Don't know where the stuff is from but has this address: Cooper-Maroc Casablanca Jaouad Cheikh Lahlou Pharmacien. It also has other writing on it. Don't know if it is french. Any see this stuff before

Lot # are: 71283 exp 09 01 then there is a P.P.M DH 65 95(don't know what that # is). The amp itself does not have an expire date. Clear amp with a white label that shows all the tests. Also there is a red ring around the bottom of the neck where you break it.

same gear i have

this sust you have is from Moorocco it's a white box blue on top and bottom the date and lot no are on the side of the box there in a sticker type of deal.ampule has a long neck and the oil is real yellow. i just bought some myself. it has no taste to it. it doesn't even hurt when you inject it.the lot number is 71283 UT O5 AV 04.does anyone really know if this stuff is real?

Last edited:
Have never seen that in my life before bro, Also I have only ever seen sustanon come in clear ampoules, The lot and expiry date dont look to authentic either, can you tell me how they are printed on your box ??:confused:

bbigman2000

The sus does come in brown amps, I have seen the pics several places and the box is almost certianly legit, It has exp and lots cripted (stamped) into the cardboard, and the box has blue "streaks or fleks" in the white, but the seal was not on the box when I got it.

I agree that the lot an exp num. on the amps looks screwy, but I can't find a pic of the real turkish sus with this part of the label showing-So, I really am in a bind.

This is from turkey (hopefully) so it may not look like others you have seen I have also seen sus in clear amps from other countries (but not turk) so its not really the amp bottle that concerns me.

thanks for your response bbigman2000 , I appreciate the help.

Top Bottom