Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sust. with D-bol or Deca?

Dante666

Simple question. I'm still researching a first cycle and want to get good solid gains. I can do the dieting and exercise just need the proper chemicals. Would you recommend d-bol at 25 mgs ED with Sust. 500 a week injected 250 twice a week? or 400 of Deca with Sust. 250? 5'8" 205lbs 12% bf Thanks guys.

I don't think you can go wrong either way. It's just with a sust/deca compbo it's not going to start off with a bang, just go a little longer like 10 weeks for 13 week total time to recovery. I'm a big fan of frontloading, so consider doubling your dossage on the first shot. You really don't need any anti-e's at 500 a week either. If you chose the dbol's, cool, but run anti-e's IMHO. Start the anti-e's a week beforehand as they seem to take a bit to get into action for me at least.

good luck

I heard that the Deca and Sust would be preferable, but I wanted some opinions. I'm kind of leaning that way, I just also don't want to commit to many injections since it is my first cycle. Anyone else got opinions, or do you have more advice Spectre?

You should be at 2 inj per week, piece of cake. 1ml for the sust another .5 or 1ml for the deca depending on concentration, you can put them in the same syringe.. Each cheek once a week will be fine. check out www.spotinjections.com for more info.. good luck, you will do great..

Because is your first cycle I would recommend that you do Sust with Deca at dosage that you say. That was my second cycle and I gained almost 20 pounds, very happy with gains. For first time, Dbol and Sust together are hard. Keep them for more advance persons,pro, amateurs, etc. Use them together, maybe when you have more "gear time"

I did a deca /sust. /dbol stack and gained 24lbs. Just go with all three. Deca @300mg/week, sust.@500mgweek, and 35mg dbol/ed for first 4 weeks.

Deca and Sust. it is. Like I said I was leaning that way. Any more suggestions on how to space the injections etc.

I'm on week 8 of my first cycle.
dbol weeks 1-4
sust 500/week. I'm up about 15lbs now and the dbols got me 10lbs real quick but lots of bloat and I had such incredible pumps I couldn't stand up after doing certain sets. forget playin basketball. now this is just me, I hear this doesn't happen to everyone.
don't worry about the injections. I was so freaked out and now i look forward to my inject days. Even if I know it's going to be sore the next day. My sust didn't kick in until about week 6 so basically I lost a bit after the dbol(water probably) and then stagnant for a couple of weeks. oh, and the dbols killed my appetite, it was so hard to eat. anyway, just my experience, take it for what it's worth.

Thanks for the feed back..I must admit I'm a little intimidated by the injections. It's funny because I'd rather be punched in the face than poked in the ass.

well for me test and dbol cycle is the best this is my second cycle i'm using 1 gram of test { enanthate} and 35 g dbol

Top Bottom