Week 5 - The Bioidentical Adventures of Nasser
Started the week watching the Mr Olympia livestream. As much as I like watching all the divisions, the show absolutely drags on.
The UFC by comparison absolutely rip through their fights.
Had some protein pancakes to start the day.
Recipe:
30g Whey
30g Casien
60g Flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 egg
1 cup of milk
2 tsp vanilla
Mix thoroughly and let rest for 10 minutes (this helps the casien absorb the liquid).
Put pan on low heat while the batter rests.
When you go to cook the batter, it will be very thick, so youll need to somewhat shape it into a circle. Cover the skillet and let cook for a couple mins then flip and cover.
The cover helps the internals cook and stay soft.
Should make 4 decent sized pancakes.
Training
Sunday - Limbs A
Bicep Curl (Cable)
Set 1: 54 kg x 13
Set 2: 54 kg x 12
Set 3: 54 kg x 10
Triceps Pushdown
Set 1: 82 kg x 12
Set 2: 82 kg x 12
Set 3: 82 kg x 12
Seated Leg Curl (Machine)
Set 1: 84 kg x 10
Set 2: 84 kg x 10
Set 3: 84 kg x 10
Leg Extension (Machine)
Set 1: 104 kg x 15
Set 2: 104 kg x 15
Set 3: 104 kg x 15
Leg Press Horizontal (Machine)
Set 1: 193 kg x 15
Set 2: 193 kg x 15
Set 3: 193 kg x 15
Romanian Deadlift (Barbell)
Set 1: 60 kg x 12
Set 2: 60 kg x 12
Set 3: 60 kg x 12
Calf Extension (Machine)
Set 1: 177 kg x 15
Set 2: 177 kg x 15
Set 3: 177 kg x 15
I decided to make up some injectable amino acid blends to try. I used to use them alot but only just reintroduced them.
They provide a pretty comparable pump effect to a preworkout androgen, but doesnt have the same strength or CNS activation. Much healthier though.
Below are the blends I've been experimenting with.
GLUTATHIONE SLEEP
200mg/1ml glutathione
100mg/1ml GABA
100mg/1ml mic
1mg/1ml Melatonin
PUMP ATP
100mg/1ml L Arginine
100mg/1ml L Ornithine
100mg/1ml L Citrulline
50mg/1ml ATP
DADA DRIVE
300mg/1ml L Carnitine
200mg/1ml CDP Choline
100mg/1ml DADA
I took 1ml of the DADA Drive and ATP Pump preworkout and ill take the Glutathione Sleep before bed. All 3 work fantastic!
Macros
Protein 250
Fat 65
Carbs 475
Calories 3485
Ive had a nice increase in weight, so ill leave calories as is.
Cycle
AAS
750mg Test E PW @Prymal
(Split into daily injections)
43.75mg Aromasin PW @Prymal
(1/4 of a 25mg tab a day)
Peptides
4IU HGH ED @Prymal
2mg Reta PW @Prymal
10IU Lantus ED
Ancillaries
Medications
Cialis 5mg
Escitalopram 10mg
Finasteride 1mg
Mirabegron 50mg
Nebivolol 5mg
Telmisartan 40mg
Rosuvastatin 5 mg/Ezetimibe 10 mg - on hand
Vitamins
Astralagus Root 4000mg
Citrus bergamot 1000mg
CoQ10 600mg
DHEA 25mg
DHA/EPA 3600mg
Multivitamin
Magnesium Glycinate 400mg
Pregnenelone 12.5mg
TUDCA 1000mg
Vitamin C 2000mg
Vitamin D 5000 iu
Creatine 20g
Psyllium Husk 10g
Nasser Sleep Stack
5-HTP 100mg
Ashwagandha 300mg
Gabba 500mg
Melatonin 10mg
Valerian Root 500mg
Nasser Nootropics
9-ME-BC 15mg
Everything listed above is always taken without fail. I sometimes skip the sleep stack if i know I'll sleep fine without it, or if I've taken the Glutathione sleep injection.
Current Stats
Height - 185cm
Weight - 90.7g
Decent little bump in weight. Like I mentioned before, ill leave calories as is for now.
This is how I look first thing in the morning, fasted and depleted.
Prymal Threema - XB7R9CS4
Prymal crew:
@BSS
@jigglybuff
@Nasser1997o2
@Ohdamn
@jenkemj
@OwEv751
@zurk
@Gainzzzzzz
@TheBigT28
Started the week watching the Mr Olympia livestream. As much as I like watching all the divisions, the show absolutely drags on.
The UFC by comparison absolutely rip through their fights.
Had some protein pancakes to start the day.
Recipe:
30g Whey
30g Casien
60g Flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 egg
1 cup of milk
2 tsp vanilla
Mix thoroughly and let rest for 10 minutes (this helps the casien absorb the liquid).
Put pan on low heat while the batter rests.
When you go to cook the batter, it will be very thick, so youll need to somewhat shape it into a circle. Cover the skillet and let cook for a couple mins then flip and cover.
The cover helps the internals cook and stay soft.
Should make 4 decent sized pancakes.
Sunday - Limbs A
Bicep Curl (Cable)
Set 1: 54 kg x 13
Set 2: 54 kg x 12
Set 3: 54 kg x 10
Triceps Pushdown
Set 1: 82 kg x 12
Set 2: 82 kg x 12
Set 3: 82 kg x 12
Seated Leg Curl (Machine)
Set 1: 84 kg x 10
Set 2: 84 kg x 10
Set 3: 84 kg x 10
Leg Extension (Machine)
Set 1: 104 kg x 15
Set 2: 104 kg x 15
Set 3: 104 kg x 15
Leg Press Horizontal (Machine)
Set 1: 193 kg x 15
Set 2: 193 kg x 15
Set 3: 193 kg x 15
Romanian Deadlift (Barbell)
Set 1: 60 kg x 12
Set 2: 60 kg x 12
Set 3: 60 kg x 12
Calf Extension (Machine)
Set 1: 177 kg x 15
Set 2: 177 kg x 15
Set 3: 177 kg x 15
I decided to make up some injectable amino acid blends to try. I used to use them alot but only just reintroduced them.
They provide a pretty comparable pump effect to a preworkout androgen, but doesnt have the same strength or CNS activation. Much healthier though.
Below are the blends I've been experimenting with.
GLUTATHIONE SLEEP
200mg/1ml glutathione
100mg/1ml GABA
100mg/1ml mic
1mg/1ml Melatonin
PUMP ATP
100mg/1ml L Arginine
100mg/1ml L Ornithine
100mg/1ml L Citrulline
50mg/1ml ATP
DADA DRIVE
300mg/1ml L Carnitine
200mg/1ml CDP Choline
100mg/1ml DADA
I took 1ml of the DADA Drive and ATP Pump preworkout and ill take the Glutathione Sleep before bed. All 3 work fantastic!
Protein 250
Fat 65
Carbs 475
Calories 3485
Ive had a nice increase in weight, so ill leave calories as is.
750mg Test E PW @Prymal
(Split into daily injections)
43.75mg Aromasin PW @Prymal
(1/4 of a 25mg tab a day)
Peptides
4IU HGH ED @Prymal
2mg Reta PW @Prymal
10IU Lantus ED
Medications
Cialis 5mg
Escitalopram 10mg
Finasteride 1mg
Mirabegron 50mg
Nebivolol 5mg
Telmisartan 40mg
Rosuvastatin 5 mg/Ezetimibe 10 mg - on hand
Vitamins
Astralagus Root 4000mg
Citrus bergamot 1000mg
CoQ10 600mg
DHEA 25mg
DHA/EPA 3600mg
Multivitamin
Magnesium Glycinate 400mg
Pregnenelone 12.5mg
TUDCA 1000mg
Vitamin C 2000mg
Vitamin D 5000 iu
Creatine 20g
Psyllium Husk 10g
Nasser Sleep Stack
5-HTP 100mg
Ashwagandha 300mg
Gabba 500mg
Melatonin 10mg
Valerian Root 500mg
Nasser Nootropics
9-ME-BC 15mg
Everything listed above is always taken without fail. I sometimes skip the sleep stack if i know I'll sleep fine without it, or if I've taken the Glutathione sleep injection.
Height - 185cm
Weight - 90.7g
Decent little bump in weight. Like I mentioned before, ill leave calories as is for now.
This is how I look first thing in the morning, fasted and depleted.
Prymal Threema - XB7R9CS4
Prymal crew:
@BSS
@jigglybuff
@Nasser1997o2
@Ohdamn
@jenkemj
@OwEv751
@zurk
@Gainzzzzzz
@TheBigT28

Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 













