Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sust & Anavar: my 2nd cycle...

Yea I've been taking a high quality omega-3 for about 6 months now and I'm drinking 1-1/2 gallons a day. Also took my bp twice and it came up good both times can't remember the score.. I'll just wait it out and see if anything progresses. Forgot to mention before but I take a liquid multi vitamin called reviva, omega-3, selenium, co q-10, vitamin c, super b-complex, 1000mgs of cinnamon, and lycopene everyday.

Sounds good bro.
When I take my bp I do it 3 times on that day and average.
Everything effects bp bro.

Yo Zed, is there anything you can take to "calm" pumps down? Going back weeks before I started my cycle (so I'm guessing it's got almost nothing to do with gear) when working out bicepts in particular, my as get so pumped that they hurt and I can't stretch them completely. I know pumps are desired and I love them but man it can sometimes get painful... Any thoughts?

Tauriene and water bro. Start your Taurine at 1000mgs/day and build up from there if you feel you need to or want to. Keep your water intake at not less then a gallon per day too.
That should get you good to go brother. Let us know!

Started the var today. Also I've been doing a lot of cardio. Other than that not much else to report. People are telling me I look like a beast, I got the taurine and it's been helping with painful pumps. I'm always in good moods.. Very cheery lol :) is this from the gear??

It's been a little while, I weighed myself yesterday and my jaw dropped. 167lbs. I'm only at the half way point so I'm really wondering what the next half is going to be like. My strength is up more and wow my endurance is through the roof. My muscles never get tiered. I want to post some pics and I will shortly looking forward to the next 6 weeks.

Yep bro the up mood and feeling good is part of the effect.
Post up them pics bro. We all wanna see how your doing. If you can, do before and after.
Congrats on the weight increase too bro sounds like your right on course.

Hi guys! Sorri im still new to this have absolutely no idea how the threads and posts work!
I need advise for pct! Im runnig sustanon 250 and Anavar

Week 1-10 sus at 500 a week
Week 4-10 my anavar

Im 22
72kg
172cm
This is my second cycle!
I train atleast 5times a week
And my personal trainer got me on a 5meal per day diet!
Any help wil be apreciated

Top Bottom