Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sus or Deca... Can someone give me some tips PLEASE

mattty

Hey all im new to this seen and was just wanting someone to help me out as ive never done a cycle before and want to know whicn i should use Deca or sus..

The next thread I see like this,I am gonna suggest the guy to take 600mg deca for 14 weeks...

Deca OR sust threads are getting real annoying, real fastt..

Op, you question really should have been: Deca with Sust?...

I hear ya Gamer, but then I get to feeling sorry for these guyz and try to help them out as best I can. I get mad at them for fact of the damage that they can do to themselves doing this stuff with out educating themselves as much as they can with all the excellent info right here.

I hear ya Gamer, but then I get to feeling sorry for these guyz and try to help them out as best I can. I get mad at them for fact of the damage that they can do to themselves doing this stuff with out educating themselves as much as they can with all the excellent info right here.

Its not educating them it's copping out,without stats for all we know the poster could be 13 yrs old, or 29 and a BF of 40% so i refrain from saying anything until i get more info.

Top Bottom