Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplement advice

I know protein has bcaa in it but I do notice a difference taking bcaa. Ever since I started taking bcaa about 5 years ago I don't get sick as often because my emune system must have needed them. I noticed after a couple years that I barely was sick anymore and looked it up and read that ur emune system needs bcaa. And if ur body is using them for muscle repair ur emune system may not be getting enough. I wish I had been taking it for years before. Pure bcaa are cheap online and I know they help my emune system so I will always take them.

Creatine is cheap too. I take 5g creatine every morn with my oj. if it keeps my from pulling a muscle once a year it's worth it. Bcaa during work out or during sports aa well and protein post work out. I find personally these supps work better taking separately because u can only take in so much at once

Bcaas have there place but not for anybody consuming 1 g/pound of protein everyday. A bcaa complex contains the 3 amino acids that together provide 1/3rd of your muscles recovery needs. THESE COMPLEXES DO NOT EVEN CONTAIN ALL THE ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS(there are 9 essential aminos not 3!).

So if your protein sources arent giving you the other 6 your recovery will fail. And almost all of your protein sources will provide you will all 9 essential amino acids(essential aka you need to get them from food).

I have bcaas, ive used bcaas and they cant hurt but if you have a limited amount of money and want some staple supplements that will have an impact 100% no bullshit then skip the bcaas.

Another thing. The 11 non essential aminos(the ones your body produces naturally) include glutamine which people are also advising you take as a supp...............not only is glutamine produced in your body its also found in food sources.

ppl come here for advice well bro i advise you to choose your supps based on science so you dont waste your money. I advise you to invest in your diet the most and supps second....its pretty clear to me that gnc/popeyes is having a feild day selling bullcrap to so many people who dont do any research.

Lol well I wish I had been taking bcaa years before I started taking them. I don't know idle it helps with my minuscule recovery but I'm sure it's made my emune system stronger

BCAAs may not be essential but saying the don't have benefits is over exaggerating, in my opinion. They are extremely anti-catabolic. I routinely use BCAA before and after cardio (especially fasted cardio before breakfast) to prevent any possible muscle catabolism.

They way I see it, they certainly can't hurt and can only benefit you. Why not add them into your supplement arsenal? I personally use the amino acid/BCAA supplement gear from n2bm.com. It's reasonably priced and also contains digestive enzymes to ensure optimal absorption of the amino acids.

Top Bottom