Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplement advice

mmikkee

Hello, this is my first post, i m maybe posting in the wrong section so sorry for that.
Im 19 and im going to run a cycle of cardarine for mma. My question is, is there a side supplement that i can run it with for max performance. Not looking for any hormonal supps until i hit my 30's

Thank you

I would recommend sticking with the basics. You're young and most likely no where near your "genetic ceiling". There is no reason take any hormones yet. It's just too much risk. Ideally, you should just get everything you need from food but I would just take a whey protein supplement, bcaa's, maybe some creatine and glutamine and you're set. You don't need a preworkout but if your the type that needs to be woken up before a workout , it's not a bad idea. Don't shop at GNC, they'll sell you a bunch of things you don't need. If you know what you want, you can buy online for much cheaper. I like to use this website samedaysupplements.com. Hope this helps.

You can run cardarine (gw) by it's self, no need for anything else if endurance is all you are after

There are a few threads here about a great new preworkout mix you might check out.

Good post.

I am not here to bullshit you as I rep for them but a pre workout may be great for you. Or even just some caffeine pills. But with the increased energy comes the increased heart rate. There are pros and cons for both ways but trust me I would much rather fight me not on our pre workout then when it is hitting me full on and I am ready for anything!

Coenzyme q10 is a great health supplement and excellent for energy production so worth looking into.

Pycnogenol is another great health supplement for the heart and cardiovascular system (helps with breathing).

Then comes a simple multi vitamin to cover all bases.

1. Aim for 150-180g of protein per day. Daily intake is more important than how much you have post-workout.
2. Creatine works and it's dirt cheap; take it. Look for plain creatine monohydrate powder.
3. Amino Energy is too expensive - mainly because it's an amino acid supplement with a bit of caffeine mixed in. Just buy some 200mg caffeine pills and take those.

1. Aim for 150-180g of protein per day. Daily intake is more important than how much you have post-workout.
2. Creatine works and it's dirt cheap; take it. Look for plain creatine monohydrate powder.
3. Amino Energy is too expensive - mainly because it's an amino acid supplement with a bit of caffeine mixed in. Just buy some 200mg caffeine pills and take those.

I agree with all this but #3. I would use that money for a high quality whey isolate,,you will get superior protein that's loaded with BCAA's

bcaas are useless unless you arent eating protein sources that have full amino acid profiles.

There is absolutely no scientific evidence anywhere that proves bcaas do a single fucking thing for people with proper diets.

Too add muscle mass and strength go with CREATINE MONOHYDRATE(works great for many).

For a pre-workout look for ingredients that are backed by scientific studies/trials. Ingredients like Arginine(vasodialotor), beta alanine or L-carnitine to reduce muscle fatigue.

And one more thing. Caffeine is a vaso constrictor so it may offer mental stimulation but it is isnt the best for your body

Top Bottom