Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strong back

Wyllis

What are the best exersizes for a good overall strong back?

I know to have a good bench you must have a strong back.

Good mornings & dl's will strengthen your back, however, they willnot help your bench. I thnk you mean lats and upper back.

lat pulldowns, seated pulley row's, bent T-bar rows, and bent over rows....those should help you with your bench.

Knowing how to use your lats and back on the bench press is something that you must really know how to do also. Most people find it difficult till they get the form down.

B True

I would choose the two most effective exercises that complement each other and work at getting better at them. This is 90% the rest combined is 10%.

Deadlifts
Bent Rows

b fold the truth is right......you have to practice flexing your lats as you bring the bar down and keeping your elbows close to your side.i would go with bent over rows. you also want to bring the bar to the same spot on your chest where you touch when you bench.also you gotta do a lot of upper back work.hope that helped a little...:D :D ;) :D :D ;) ;)
0mikeanm1.gif
how ya' like me now

Top Bottom