Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strengthmonster's heavy calf training pic

Hmmm

Hey, I count 995lbs.
Assuming the 300 stack is pounds and not kgs, in that case it's 1355lbs.
Good on ya for moving some serious weight.

Rugger

27 reps with 865lbs at my gym, next set I only got 18! next only 12.

damn I'm sore, sorry no pic though. It was 580lbs with an EZ-curl bar over the top of the machine and 3 plates on each side

Nice pic but calf training isn't real impressive to me.

Let's see a deadlift, clean, or overhead picture - now those are tests of strength!!!

no disrespect intended but that just looks silly....its alot of weight but 3-4 reps...what is that really going to do for you....most guys i know have to do at least 15-20 reps just to get a workout:mix: on the other hand...you are a strong muthaf*cker:D

First of all that weight isn't anything, the stack is 300 and the guy right over you accout for most of the weight, the other two people are so far back you have too much leverage, if u actually think you were doing all their weight you are mistaken.

I do 750 lbs of real weight for 10 reps and my calves aren't anything. I'll struggle with 800 for 8, but the calf machine I have at the gym now, I can put on 1,000 and do 20 reps easily because of where the weight stack sits in realation to your shoulders. I could post a pic of me with 100 lb plates pinned to the machine, it may look impressive but its not, its all in relation to the leverage that you get from the particular machine.

Not trying to be an asshole, but its certainly nothing to brag about, and I would laugh at any guy that had 3 guys on the machine, talk about trying to get attention, I know arnold did it, but your not arnold.

Top Bottom