Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Total Body Recomp

EYEWTKAS

Banned
Alright, first a little about myself. I am 27.. standing 5'11 and weighing in at an incredible 260 pounds. Unfortuneltely, I am on the bit of the chubby side. I just recently got my body fat percentage tested and it is around 22-25%. Now I agree that is high, but don't you dare call me fat! lol

Here is the thing, I used to be very fat. Thought I was just buff, but turns out I was a fat ass.. but what are you going to do. I topped the scale at 330 pounds at the most. Through the time where I put on a bunch of weight.. I still hit the gym almost ED and played basketball a few times a week. My diet was just horrible. Breakfast was mcdonalds, lunch was a combo of subway and mcdonalds, and dinner was taco bell with whatever was waiting for me at home. Then my snacks in between meals usually
involved pop, chips, and little debbie snacks. Well, then out of no where my cute little girlfriend of 5 years left me, and I saw an unflattering picture of myself (all of them) and realized that I am not buff by anymeans.. and the only reason I could think that my gf left me is because she was no longer attracted to me. I then fell into a midlife crisis at the age of 20. I always wanted to look like one of those guys on the Abercrombie and Fitch catalogs. So with the motivation of a broken heart and
the thought that if i got fit and cute I could win her back, I set out on journey to reach this goal.

7 months later, I was tan, shaved from head to toe, with a faux hawk and weighed 195 pounds. The top part of my abs were visible and I had a vien protruding through my bicep when I did curls.. so things were getting pretty serious. I did this all naturally, with a spot on diet of eggs, oats, protein shakes, and lean cuisines.. never eating more than 1400 calories in a day. Then I did 45 minutes to an hour of high intensity cardio twice per day, and at least an hour of weight training. I met some guys at the gym that later became my best friends. They were currently cutting for a body building competition and I soon adapted to there lifestyle of lifting and eating. Things were going great, I was extremely good looking.. at one time was even toted as the number one bachelor in my small town. Girls wanted me, guys wanted to look like me. Life was good.

I never really drank at all prior in my life. But, now that I was cute.. I started going out a little bit on the weekends and partying. Nothing to bad. Was able to maintain the devotion to bodybuilding.. and able to let lose on the weekends. I was
banging all type of girls and my ex, who I wanted to win back was no longer and of any interest to me. Then later, my friends and I went to a big college bar in the city that was holding a big event. One of my friends cousins owned the bar. That night.. all of were offered jobs bartending. This was the kind of bar that is all over the radio, where everyone goes on the weekends. We quickly became part of the industry.

My partying went from being a few weekends a month, to a couple days per week, to everyday. My life was laid out like this: Breakfast, Gym, Chinese Buffet, Video Games, Order Pizza, Go to "work", get drunk, taco bell, sleep, and then repeat. Through that time I also started my fist steroid cycle. Which with all the high quality alcohol I was drinking.. did not go so well. I got huge.. and chubby. The bar did later closed do to bad management and I moved back home.. Now on that fat side.. 280 pounds. All the hard work was gone.

I then went into my health phreak mode again.. eat, gym, sleep, repeat.. and most important got sober. Jumped on another cycle and became in my mind a freak. I looked better than I did when I first lost all the weight, because now my arms were big, my chest was huge, all jeans fit tight because of the size of my ass and my abs were coming back.. although I had more fat around the bottom part of my stomach. I was weighing around 210-200. I was benching 300 for reps, deadlifting 500. I was back, looking good, and turning into an animal. Even started prepping for my first body building conest.

That last about a month, because now I was cute again.. getting even more attention from the ladies. So I quickly turned back into becoming a weekend warrior. Worked my ass of in the gym 5 days a week, perfect diet.. then let lose on the weekends. Then
going out on saturday turned into friday and saturday. Then thursday was college night.. so it was thursday, friday, and saturday. Then wednesday was kill the keg night, which meant 50 cent beers. I couldn't afford not to go. Then later came Sunday Funday, and I was back into partying the majority of the week. Although I was hitting the gym hard.. I was partying even harder.

I then got in trouble with the law and decided it was time to get my life together and grow up. Got sober again and started to lift and eat right. Got on another cycle and got good results. I was almost back. And then I started to party again and got into more trouble. It was becoming a never ending story. It was time to take things seriously.

Now, here I am now. I have been sober for almost 1.5 years.. with no desire to drink or become that person again. My diet has been on point for around 4 months, and I have been hitting the gym hard for a long time. I have gradually dropped down to 260
from 292 over that period. I actually think I look pretty good for weighing 260 at 5'11.. but want to look better. My goal along time ago was to be onstage in a competetion.. I now I want to get there.

So now we are at the cycle part. I have done 4 cyles in the past.. and now from the all the research I have done realize it wasn't the best option for cycles. But it is too late for that. This is my cycle history.

Test, Deca, Dbol
Test, Tren, Mast, Primo
Test, Tren, Primo
Test, Tren, Mast

My goal for my next cycle is total body recomp. I realize I am too fat to start cycle now and could be bad for my health so I will be waiting until I am around 15% to start. Have already ordered the sarms triple stack with albuterol and plan on running an 8
week stack of that to aid in muscle retention and fat loss.

I don't know my max lifts.. but I can bench 225, 20+ times. Deadlift 405 for a set of 5, and Squat 315 for 10+ times. I think those are pretty good, even for weighing as much as I do. I train 1 body part per day, lifting as heavy as possible with reps
between 5-12 depending on the exercise. I also play competitive basketball 2 times per week, and do light cardio after hitting the weights.

Diet will be around 2000 calories per day, high protein, and moderate fats, and lower carbs.

The cycle looks like this:

1-10 Test E 250 mg/week
1-10 Primo 800 mg/week
1-10 Tren E 400 mg/week
1-10 Mast E 600 mg/week
5-12 Anavar 80 mg/day

1-12 Adex .25 mg eod
1-12 Caber .25 mg eod

1-12 HCGenerate
1-12 N2Guard

9-10 HCG 250 iu eod
11-12 500 iu eod

13-16 Clomid 50/50/25/25
13-16 Forma Stanzol
13-16 Unleashed
13-16 Test Infusion
13-16 D-Spark

I want to use the low/moderate dosed test as a base. I loved primo, besides the pip, when I ran it in the past. I feel you cannot cycle, or recomp with out it. Feel the same way about Tren, cannot cut or recomp without it. Want it in there for the calorie partitioning. I think even with the calorie deficit, primo and tren will help me be able to put on a bit of lean mass. I know I won't "see" the effects of Mast unless I am a lot lower in body fat, but I like the hardering effect on the muscle and it makes me feel very aggresive, and since it is mild when it comes to side effects, I want to run it. The var is to finish the cycle, and to help keep the hormone levels elevated when the other compounds are dropped 2 weeks leading up to PCT.

After cycle, I am going to run the sarms triple stack again.

Supplements I take are:
Multi-Vit
Creatine
Glutamine
BCAAs
HMB
Amino Acids
Pre-Workout
Carnatine
CLA
Fish Oil

So what do you guys think? I know I am to chubby right now to run this cycle and don't plan on running until I am under 15% body fat. I hope to be started by the first of the year.

Thanks for reading my short bio btw :)

Last edited:
the cycle layout itself looks great... the problem is that even if you get to 15% that's way too much of a cycle even at that range... your not ready for that type of cycle... at least you have done your research though and I really commend you not only on that but also for working hard to get your weight down... run a smaller cycle at first... you don't need that much yet... when you get in better shape and run a few other cycles then maybe get to that point... maybe drop at least one for now... i would drop masteron for sure because you need to be MUCH leaner to see its effects... your nowhere near where you need to be for that... i would just want you to get the most out of what your doing...

Bro you can recomp really well with a different cycle. Do some more thinking. Dont rudh into anythinG.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EliteFitness

Hey, thanks for the quick replies. I don't plan on rushing into anything yet. I know first hand what happens when you jump on a bunch of gear when your training and especially diet is out of whack. But, I also know first hand the benefits gear can have when your diet and training are both are spot on. Especially when it comes to recomp.

Since I began this journey, losing weight has never been that difficult. It is always keeping the weight off that has become the problem. Being sober has a lot to do with that. I would have never considered myself an alcoholic by any means.. I have never woke up and just needed a drink. I just liked going out and having a good time. So I was a "partyholic". Who would have thought that drinking in excess and late night taco bell 3-4 times a week could wreak havoc on your physique. Then, whenever I decide to go into my health mode.. it is always with the idea to drop weight as fast as possible. I realize now in retrospect that that is not the best way to go about things. Slow and gradually weight loss is the way to go, and that is what I am doing now. I think in 3-4 months my body fat should be in a reasonable range to be able to reap the full benefits of a cycle. But if it is not, I will wait.

I also understand that there are different ways to recomp. With this cycle and my goals, I think tren and primo are irreplaceable. I have ran them both and have a good idea what they can and will do. Would you suggest changing the dosages of them at all, or keeping them where they are? And I totally understand your feeling about the masteron, and I do agree. It was just something I was going to throw in. But with the primo and var, I already have two DHT compounds in the cycle so the Mast is really expendable. I will opt to drop it until my physique is more adequately prepared to enjoy the aesthetic benefits of it.

Also, I am very OCD about things.. and like having things mapped out in front of me. So with that said, how would you go about laying out a cycle similar to this that will help me get the best out of everything?

Much thanks.

I agree, the cycle layout is excellent. Everything from the gear, to the support and PCT. Great job on that. But I also agree, it may be a little too much for you at the moment. I understand your reasoning behind wanting to use Masteron, but I don't think you will get as much out of it as what you are expecting. Dropping that is a good idea. I have never ran primo so I cannot tell you this from experience, but I have read that the real sweet spot for it is between 600-800 mg per week. Maybe start at 600 and bump to 800 if all is going well? I am sure someone else can chime in on that. The test, tren, and var doses all look good to me.

1-10 Test E 250 mg
1-10 Primo 600 mg
1-10 Tren E 400 mg
5-12 Var 80 mg ed

Im going to do you a favor and get your on the right track for your cycle but you have to do me a favor back... Two things I want... ONE... Please don't EVER refer to yourself as "cute" again and TWO... Stop writing a fucking narrative every post because its giving me a headache...

Pops gave you a good cycle layout too but its too much for you right now... It doesn't need to be that much yet... I would go this route

1-8 test prop 100 mg eod
1-6 tren ace 75 mg eod
1-8 anavar 60-80 mg day
1-8 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-6 caber .5 mg e3d
1-8 n2guard
5-6 hcg 500 ius week
7-8 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 9-12

clomid 50/50/25/25 AGguys.com
Methyl EAA and Test Infusion mrsupps.com
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

the unleashed/post cycle combo can be used in place of methyl eaa and test infusion… ntbm.com

My bad on those two things, I won't call myself cute again lol.. and will try not write a short story when I post. I just feel based on my current situation that I have to justify and explain myself. I don't want to come across as someone that doesn't know what they are doing, or just wants to abuse steroids.

I hate needles and have a panic attack almost every time it is time to inject, so I don't think eod injections are best for me. Could I run the enanthate esters instead of the shorter ones? Or would 8 weeks not be long enough for that?

My bad on those two things, I won't call myself cute again lol.. and will try not write a short story when I post. I just feel based on my current situation that I have to justify and explain myself. I don't want to come across as someone that doesn't know what they are doing, or just wants to abuse steroids.

I hate needles and have a panic attack almost every time it is time to inject, so I don't think eod injections are best for me. Could I run the enanthate esters instead of the shorter ones? Or would 8 weeks not be long enough for that?

if your going to be doing this then you need to overcome that man... you can run longer esters if you want... extend the cycle a bit... i think this cycle is optimal, especially with tren...

i like your story but you gotta realize this is why its dumb to use steroids when you are young.. way too many changes going on.. you didn't really understand who you were that whole time, and you still are trying to figure it out.

you said you went from 330 to 195 without anything and this is an amazing accomplishment and shows what diet can do. i would aim to get back down again and then worry about steroids which it seems like you are trying to achieve. but in the end you really don't need steroids at all at your age to reach your goals... you say you want to compete in the future, when that happens then its gonna be time. but in the mean time seems like you need to keep what you been doing. 1.5 years of not drinking is awesome.. i haven't touched alcohol myself in probably 8 years, just have no desire to.

its obvious but i would get involved with the right people in life.. hanging out with bartenders who are gonna drag you to parties every weekend to get wasted is gonna take you on the wrong path. these people are losers, and will end up dead or in jail hopefully sooner than later. people who are like that are in depression and use alcohol to cover it up but they just end up right back depressed again, its a cycle. try and find some athletes from your gym or a fitness club/cross fit to chill with.

I would suggest you up the protein and fats on the diet and modify your carb cycling. In the cycle, you can do without masteron.

Top Bottom