Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Total Body Recomp

Thank you guys for the advice and comments.

I do agree that I need to get over the pinning. I am fine when it is time to start pressing the needle into my skin, but before that I am a nervous wreck and shaking. I've pinned prop, tren, and mast eod.. so I am sure I can do it again. I guess I will be a man and pin eod.

And Steve, you are correct about me not being ready when I started. But, that is in the past. Can I do everything again naturally? Yes, I most likely can. But, the thing is.. I also know what steroids can do.. and how they can greatly help greatly with what I am trying to achieve.

I have a few things about the proposed cycle. First, I have been doing a lot of reading about tren being dosed higher than test. I like the idea behind it and it makes a lot of since, so I would like to base my cycle around that principle. Second, I am very OCD about numbers and how things fit together. 75 mg every other day equates to 300 mg per week, which starts with 3.. which is an odd number. That bothers me. Can't really explain why, but it does. Dosing the cycle like that would literally drive me subconscious insane. Don't judge me. Finally, I realllllllly wan't primo in there. What are your thoughts on dropping var and running test, tren, and primo?

1-8 test prop 50 mg/eod
1-8 tren ace 100 mg/eod
1-8 primo 150 mg/eod

I didn't like sticking either bro, but you know what got me over that really fast? Prop. You will adjust quickly. I would recommend prop/tbol/var 8 weeks. Dylan and pops laid out some good options for you. Good luck

Yeah, it is something I will never like and will always bug me. But you gotta do what ya gotta do.

I got measured today.. 5'11, 254, at 19% body fat. LBM is 207 pounds, which I am quite pleased with. I thought it would be in the 190 range. Guess all those days of bulking with alcohol paid off a little. My BRM is a little above 2600 calories. I have been eating around 2000 calories per day, so looks like I will be able to add a little bit to that, don't want to create too much of a caloric deficit. If everything keeps going well, I think I will be ready to start my cycle Jan 1. Will be running another SARMS stack with albuterol for 8 weeks starting in September to aid in the cutting process.

Decided on this for my cycle..

1-8 Test Prop 50 mg/eod
1-8 Primo 150 mg/eod
1-8 Tren Ace 80 mg/eod

What is the longest you guys would run GW-501516..? My research leads me to believe 12 weeks max, but since it doesn't shut you down or effect your hormones do you really need to come off, especially if you kept the dose low? Would you add it into a cycle with AAS? I was thinking about running it on cycle at 10 mg per day.

Nice story bro - best of luck to you. The boyz have already given you everything you need above. Love the raw honesty in your posts - I'm pulling for you! Stick with it , you'll get there

Cycle looks good. And your stats are pretty awesome as well. Lean Body Mass of 207 pounds at 5'11 is an excellent base. Keep going at the pace you are, you will be on stage in no time.

I am not sure what the max time to run GW is.. I would assume 12 weeks max as well. I have been running it 8 weeks at a time. Even though it doesn't effect your hormone levels, I think it is a good idea to come off of it. You should be fine running it on cycle. On paper, it looks awesome with tren.

Thanks, for the support. It really does mean a lot.

I was thinking about running the SARMS stack and albuterol for 12 weeks.. is that too long or is that okay? And then do a PCT then start my planned cycle if all goes according to plan. Was thinking about running the gw all the way through.

I have been trying to find a picture that shows my current physique.. but cannot find anything. I should have never gotten rid of my facebook! And I am not about ready to go take a selfy and post that.

Here is a pic from last week, at a hotel.. before the work crew and I goes and explores the local strip clubs. Don't worry.. I am always the DD :)

Doesn't show much muscle.. but shows that I am not fat haha. Not bad imo for being 5'11 260 pounds.

Im going to do you a favor and get your on the right track for your cycle but you have to do me a favor back... Two things I want... ONE... Please don't EVER refer to yourself as "cute" again and TWO... Stop writing a fucking narrative every post because its giving me a headache...

Pops gave you a good cycle layout too but its too much for you right now... It doesn't need to be that much yet... I would go this route

1-8 test prop 100 mg eod
1-6 tren ace 75 mg eod
1-8 anavar 60-80 mg day
1-8 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-6 caber .5 mg e3d
1-8 n2guard
5-6 hcg 500 ius week
7-8 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 9-12

clomid 50/50/25/25 AGguys.com
Methyl EAA and Test Infusion mrsupps.com
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

the unleashed/post cycle combo can be used in place of methyl eaa and test infusion… ntbm.com

^^^ Real fucking solid right there. Real solid.

IMHO you just need a little AAS to preserve muscle mass while cutting. Throw in some thermogenics and you will be set.
You could get away with even less if you chose to.

Top Bottom