Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strengthmonster's heavy calf training pic

Believe it or not, the force that the guy standing on your shoulders is applying, is equal to the force of the other 2 guys combined. This is because he is applying double the torque of each other guy.

The Doc

Cheers people. It is nice to get some positive replies. Only the people on the photo and my g/f who took it were there at the time as it was my last set and the gym had been shut for 15mins. I am gonna try putting a barbell across the top so that I can get a more accurate measurement of the weight next time I do it; as I never thought about the leverages effecting the total downwards force so much. I suppose it depends on the leverage of the machine as well and how far out the shoulder bars come. Over at the anabolics board they started to get very technical talking about leverages and how it isn' impressive and they can do much more etc. I have yet to see their photos though. All I can say is it was bloody heavy but I enjoyed doing it - that's the main thing. Calves feel sore as well today. I'll be hitting them light on Monday.

Here's another of me on inclines the same night. I was fairly pre exhaused when I did it, not a huge weight but not bad. Another gay yellow bench, LOL. I think he got the paint cheap as they used to be gold and grey and we do have some that are red. I can't stand the colour personally but I'm not really there for the good looks. It is a hardcore gym not a posers paradise. I'm gonna try and take some more on my other excercises when I get the chance.
892.jpg

Top Bottom