Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stop Bitching About BIG BLAST!!!

The only protein I drink now is Big Blast. I was going through the 5 lbs bag so quick I now order 10 lbs. Tropical Orange is the best thing ever.

What differences have you observed from regular proteins with Big Blast??

I am interested in buying this and VP2 from AST..

VP2 isn't bad but I think the taste sucks. MuscleMilk is comparable in quality and much better tasting. BIG BLAST tastes great but is far superior.

BIG BLAST is most noticeable when bulking. You really feel like you're busting out of your skin after a couple of weeks. For maintenance, it's just really good insurance that you're getting top notch protein instead of crappy undigestible stuff found in a lot of commercial brands.

What differences have you observed from regular proteins with Big Blast??

I am interested in buying this and VP2 from AST..

i make my big blast at the gym and drink it on my way out. sometimes i drink one when i first wake up also. after im done my w/o i feal weak and lethargic. i always went home and went right to sleap before. now that i am drinking big blast that fealing is gone before i even get to my truck. it tastes good and it does not fill me up at all. its crazy but with the lethargy feeling my muscles have an odd fealing like they are trying to find food or something. that is another thing the big blast fixes imediately that other shakes didnt do.

It's too expensive.

Who cares if that guy is chraging 60 bucks a pound for plasma. He's just a moron then.

i make my big blast at the gym and drink it on my way out. sometimes i drink one when i first wake up also. after im done my w/o i feal weak and lethargic. i always went home and went right to sleap before. now that i am drinking big blast that fealing is gone before i even get to my truck. it tastes good and it does not fill me up at all. its crazy but with the lethargy feeling my muscles have an odd fealing like they are trying to find food or something. that is another thing the big blast fixes imediately that other shakes didnt do.

HMMM I like the sound of this.

Hey Nelson,

Can you order it in sizes other than one pound? All I get on the website is the option to buy 1lb tubs of Big Blast. I would like to give it a try, but the idea of shipping 10 1lb buckets up to Canada terrifies my bank account :D

I'd prefer to buy a 10lb bag of the stuff if possible (Big Blast that is).

Thanks

It's too expensive.

Who cares if that guy is chraging 60 bucks a pound for plasma. He's just a moron then.

lolol. Big Blast is great, but I dont notice a difference between it and Monster Milk (which I think tastes better too). Call me a cheap bastard, but i only pay 24.00 for it with free shipping. Got to stick with Monster.

It's too expensive.

The reason for the high price is it's expensive. The reason it's expensive is it works. The very protein molecules are bigger and since they come from plasma they're instantly recognized and accepted. It goes beyond hydrolyzed or pre-digested. As for useable protein gram per gram, you get more from SPP than 10 times as much whey. So it's actually cost effective.

Blaxcima -- sure, you can place as big an order as you want. Talk to Alex or Melissa and ask for a break on bulk orders!

I got 10lbs of the advanced muscle builder supposed to come my way tomorrow, I look forward to it. ordered a few pounds of big blast and was satisfied with it, seemed like pretty good quality.

figured today I would ordered up a couple pounds of the super plasma stuff, which seems like it's pretty good as well.

Top Bottom