Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

stilleto apreciation thrizead

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gambino
  • Start date Start date
he has nice man boobs
 
ok, this might be the only thread I approve.
Gambini, you're the best.

and dammit, I'm not gay and I don't wear panties!

I mean, i would, but perk borrowed them from me.
:)
thanks everyone. angel, klue, if you were here, i'd kiss you both.


at the same time.
 
You forgot me you dildo.

stilleto said:
ok, this might be the only thread I approve.
Gambini, you're the best.

and dammit, I'm not gay and I don't wear panties!

I mean, i would, but perk borrowed them from me.
:)
thanks everyone. angel, klue, if you were here, i'd kiss you both.


at the same time.
 
stilleto said:
ok, this might be the only thread I approve.
Gambini, you're the best.

and dammit, I'm not gay and I don't wear panties!

I mean, i would, but perk borrowed them from me.
:)
thanks everyone. angel, klue, if you were here, i'd kiss you both.


at the same time.
i knew you wanted me.......do i really have to mud fight with klu over you???????
 
aww, thank you klue and fluffer and bubbles. Thank you mightymouse and needto and grambino. Thank you angel and anyone else who realizes i'm awesomely dorky.
 
She's the soppiest of our dogs. If she's disturbed when sleeping, her first response is usually to flip over onto her back to get her soft underbelly rubbed. I think that day she just passed out again part way through the flip presenting me with the photo opportunity.
 
blut wump said:
She's the soppiest of our dogs. If she's disturbed when sleeping, her first response is usually to flip over onto her back to get her soft underbelly rubbed. I think that day she just passed out again part way through the flip presenting me with the photo opportunity.

lol, mine do that too.
they let out a wierd kind of whine too.
typical women.
 
really....i dont know where to begin.
but i think i like you....
if you have a penis- your dead.
if you have sugar walls- i'll marry you.
 
Top Bottom