G
Gambino
Guest
he's pretty cool, though kinda of 


mightymouse69 said:If I was geigh I would analize it.
I would be all up one side of Stilleto and down the other.i agree some times they get a little too perky thoSoKlueles said:he has nice man boobs
stilleto said:ok, this might be the only thread I approve.
Gambini, you're the best.
and dammit, I'm not gay and I don't wear panties!
I mean, i would, but perk borrowed them from me.
thanks everyone. angel, klue, if you were here, i'd kiss you both.
at the same time.
i knew you wanted me.......do i really have to mud fight with klu over you???????stilleto said:ok, this might be the only thread I approve.
Gambini, you're the best.
and dammit, I'm not gay and I don't wear panties!
I mean, i would, but perk borrowed them from me.
thanks everyone. angel, klue, if you were here, i'd kiss you both.
at the same time.
Gambino said:seriously though, quality soul
i could kick ur buttAngel said:i knew you wanted me.......do i really have to mud fight with klu over you???????
mightymouse69 said:I forgot my dildo.
bwahahaha i fight dirty hun.... i would bite off your titties...then what??????SoKlueles said:i could kick ur butt
id find something else to hit you withAngel said:bwahahaha i fight dirty hun.... i would bite off your titties...then what??????
Angel said:bwahahaha i fight dirty hun.... i would bite off your titties...then what??????
lolstilleto said:lol.. YAY!!! GIRL FIGHT!!!
Scotsman said:Stilleto is the man you. The moobs are pretty nice too.![]()
Cheers,
Scotsman
blut wump said:I thought this thread was full of cool people but reckoned I could squeeze one more in.
The dog has a sore throat.stilleto said:why are you choking the chicken?
blut wump said:The dog has a sore throat.
blut wump said:I think she has a gimbal in her spine in place of some of the vertebrae.
blut wump said:She's the soppiest of our dogs. If she's disturbed when sleeping, her first response is usually to flip over onto her back to get her soft underbelly rubbed. I think that day she just passed out again part way through the flip presenting me with the photo opportunity.
spongebob said:id love to get ahold of that rack in the avatar.
PBR said:really....i dont know where to begin.
but i think i like you....
if you have a penis- your dead.
if you have sugar walls- i'll marry you.
..i'll be on a plane.stilleto said:what if i have both?

This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














