Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sticking it to the man!

Thats a Mexican stick it to the man right there.

-BRR

What's up, crak.
I got big work ethic, too. And I know some people won't work no matter what. Identify and eliminate those individuals. Those who do work hard shouldn't be abused.
I've had the same experience as SoreArms, as well as several other situations(not being paid for additional(critical) work done, verbal agreements reneged on by management, promotions and bonuses which were promised but never materialized, & much, much more).
It's a question of which side violated the other's trust first. In a high majority of the cases I've witnessed, it was a company stepping on its own workers. A few guys may have been on a free ride at the time, but all were equally screwed.
If every company that was able to, outsourced or recruited abroad to save dollars, this country would have a huge problem because there's always somebody willing to do what you do for pennies.

Fuck the Man .

Fuck him.

Fuck Before He Fucks You.

Right?

thats How it Works in Republico land.

Right?

LOL.Okay, Razor, I used to steal pencils, but that was just so I could sell them to support my family.

SoreArms said:
is this why you're the founder of the EF unemployed (and proud of it) club?

apparently you don't know the circumstances behind me not having a job.

2 herniated discs in my throacic spine caused me to lose my job even though i fought to stay. will i ever get surgery for them? probably not until i'm in my 40s or 50s. why? because they think i'm "too young" to have problems. yeah, that's right, i'm too young according to the doctors.

well apparently i wasn't "too young" to herniate the 2 discs at the age of 23 and have had to live with it for over 3 1/2 years now. apparently i was "too young" according to most doctors to experience any type of pain from these 2 discs that are herniated in completely opposite directions, yet the doctor told me i'm not supposed to lift anything over 25lbs "just in case."

was i happy to have to stop working? no, not at all. i was happy to be able to get back into school earlier than i was planning on though, and at least happy that once i am done school i won't have to resort to physical labor type jobs anymore and be able to forge some career for myself.

why didn't i get into school earlier? i decided to join the Marine Corps when i was 19. i quit going to school after one semester because i knew i wasn't ready and i wanted to try something else.

why am i not currently working? it's a matter of juggling schedules that's close to impossible at the moment because i have kids. it's easier this way, and i still have an income and am gaurenteed an income for the next 2 years.

don't make your assumptions about me without knowing the facts.

I don't really care that you're unemployed or the reason for it, just don't try to come off mightier than thou by talking all this work ethic crap when you've been publicly proud to be unemployed. Even going as far as making an "unemployed and proud of it" club. That's all I'm saying.

"what's a work?"

SoreArms said:
I don't really care that you're unemployed or the reason for it, just don't try to come off mightier than thou by talking all this work ethic crap when you've been publicly proud to be unemployed. Even going as far as making an "unemployed and proud of it" club. That's all I'm saying.

"what's a work?"

Da Mayor: Always do the right thing.

Mookie: That's it?

Da Mayor: That's it.

Mookie: I got it, I'm gone.

good job. congrats

Top Bottom