Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sticking it to the man!

SoreArms said:
I don't really care that you're unemployed or the reason for it, just don't try to come off mightier than thou by talking all this work ethic crap when you've been publicly proud to be unemployed. Even going as far as making an "unemployed and proud of it" club. That's all I'm saying.

"what's a work?"

the "unemployed and proud" was a JOKE. the "what's a work?" is something i've said for years and that'll never change. "Work must be a place i go, cause it's not a thing i do" was a common running joke in my unit.

I never said i was "mightier than thou." i, however, keep hearing people say how they fuck off at work and keep seeing people posting on various boards how they fuck off at work. I've seen people do nothing but fuck off at work. Then i hear people bitching about outsourcing and jobs being cut and at the same time people are talking about how they fuck off at work.

don't you think some conclusion, besides greed from employers, can be drawn from that? i certainly do.

Top Bottom