Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids and THC?

kels16

hey what's up guys, basically cut out mary jane from my life and wondering what effects steroids have on THC, specifically hair follicles. I am soon to take a police test within the year and they test for THC in hair.

Now my question is, if someone is on gear and works out a ton ( on a competitive level), will the steroids help rid the THC from hair follicles alot faster than time?

current cycle (11 weeks out from comp)

-1000mg Test E
-400mg Mast

at 8 weeks goin on Tren/Win

was only asking because i've read that fat burning directly affects THC concentration within the body, so i figured my use of gear + exercise would rid THC faster

I'd say it definitely does. Back when I was 175lbs @ 5'11" it was out of my system in 3 days without trying, with a standard test. So metabolism and body fat percentage definitely has an effect.

As for hair testing, I'm sure it binds to the hair at the time of use. Best way to avoid that is to shave every piece of hair a few times. I hear they'll even take leg hair if need be. If it's within a year cutting it a few times should remove anywhere that the THC was bound to. And I doubt they'd pull an eyebrow hair unless you went in with nothing else lol.

On a side note, what a weird question.

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

hey what's up guys, basically cut out mary jane from my life and wondering what effects steroids have on THC, specifically hair follicles. I am soon to take a police test within the year and they test for THC in hair.

Now my question is, if someone is on gear and works out a ton ( on a competitive level), will the steroids help rid the THC from hair follicles alot faster than time?

current cycle (11 weeks out from comp)

-1000mg Test E
-400mg Mast

at 8 weeks goin on Tren/Win

Steroids will NOT help with your hemp test. You should detox, cleanse your body and stop smoking, at the same time increase your exercise level and cardio.

The duration of time needed to test clean is dependent on two factors 1. how heavy a smoker you are/were 2. what your bf% is. This is for a simple piss test, the hair test is more comprehensive. You said "Soon within the year"?? your gtg bro drink water and worry about the lie detector.

hair or a hair test is only going to have a 3-4 month window that its "alive"....

once it grows past a little longer than a half inch, 3/4 inch it will no longer be alive and nothing beyond 125 days will show up. once it gets too long its no longer "alive".......

trust me on this....i had to research 20hrs a day for an entire wkend in a pinch. Also my brother is a PHD chemist.

thanks fellas, and by summer time, i would smoke maybe once a week.

I lift hardcore 4 days on 1 day off. and 20 cardio afterwards, like i said i'm in contest prep so my body fat will be low before i even take this test and hopefully rid the THC, im not smoking ever again by the way

Top Bottom