Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Staying Private (Facebook and Internet Surfing).....

Actually i was with my family an no time to really give a fuck about your stupid ass. You dont know me. I come on here to this forum an honest about my personal shit. Write an article bout tor an facebook, cause it was a facebook message that was sent to me from someone that ultimately got me charged for felony criminal mischief because i wouldnt turn or rat the people that did it out. Having knowledge of a crime an not reporting it, an stating that you know nothing about it when they can prove you did thru a message comes back on you.

I wrote this only hoping other forum members dont end up in my situation or get caught thru some "sources" website.

You can kiss my ass for even trying to bring kids an shit in it. Again you dont me so dont make accusations bout shit you know nothing about. Being the fact that your the only one who thought about searching for kids leads me to think you are a pedophile since obviously its on your mind when no one has even brought that type of shit up.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

*you're

pretty sure you're a pedo. you're a felon and you use tor. case closed.

next time lie about yourself on the internet like the rest of us.

wow, this was my first thought.

I am thinking, why would I care if gov knows what sites I am on. Not like I have anything to hide anyway. Are you touching lil boys bro, if you are gtfo

Top Bottom