Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Staying Private (Facebook and Internet Surfing).....

ronc26k

Just thought I'd do a quick write up since most people never pay attention to this and it can you get in trouble.

Facebook and Social Networks
Alot of sites such as Facebook will keep all your info stored whether you delete your post or not. Even your chats with others on face book are recorded. Make sure you know that "hot"girl with only 20 friends on her account and shes a real person before adding them.

Many cities (Austin PD has a largely funded one) has a division with officers using fake profiles to catch criminal activity. They write it off to the media as a "Sex Crimes" Investigation unit however its goal is to catch whatever criminal activity it can. Even if you send a message to a close friend on facebook they can an will release the info without any criminal warrant. All facebook requires to release the file is a letter of request from a law enforcement agency. If you want to know SOME OF, Not all the info the capture, go to your facebook account settings and right below account security you will find a tab that says "DOWNLOAD YOUR INFORMATION", click on the link and in 20 mins you will be emailed all your messages and chat records with everyone thru facebook for the past several years and more info.

Ok now for the internet surfing...

Enter the solution....... The Tor Project.
Tor is free software and an open network that helps you defend against a form of network surveillance that threatens personal freedom and privacy, confidential business activities and relationships, and state security known as traffic analysis.

Tor protects you by bouncing your communications around a distributed network of relays run by volunteers all around the world: it prevents somebody watching your Internet connection from learning what sites you visit, and it prevents the sites you visit from learning your physical location. Tor works with many of your existing applications, including web browsers, instant messaging clients, remote login, and other applications based on the TCP protocol. Just visit the website and download the software. Its free and easy to use and set up.

Dont make it easy for them to get you. Additionally anything I save from the internet I download straight to encrypted external hard drive which I wipe clean and reformat every weekend

what up im Tor phor

Cool. If more people new about it even better.

The new browser project makes it easy for anyone to set up an use. I hate being watched by big brother. Dont own shit in my personal name anymore.

I re scripted my exits to come from US ips only.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Im fucked till im off then headed to live in Europe again. Fuck the US

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

my mais is a guy wearing a dress and im chasing him around my kitchen

tor won't hide your IP though. Not alone anyway.

Yes but you can use it with proxies if needed. Tor as a relay site is excellent in my opinion for most applications and people. I've set up the hidden services for relays for my side. All based on what the user is needing to surf.

I recommend OnionCat on top of Tor, not too hard for semi tech geeks to understand

Top Bottom