Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting New Cycle...Thoughts/Comments Please

Tunechi_DO

Im about to start my next cycle in a couple weeks. Ive done dbol, test e, p, tren e, tren a, mast, and all that other good stuff in the past, what im trying to say is this is not my first cycle lol.

I have roughly 13% body fat, im 185 lbs and 5 feet 8 inches tall.

I work out almost daily for 2+ hours including 30-60 minutes of cardio. Im on a strict diet given to me by a paid nutritionist. Very high protein, good amount of carbs, low fat, roughly 2500 calories a day.

Im going to run rip again as I loved it in past cycles (Tren ace, Test prop, Masteron)

Gunna be pinning 2cc EOD (12 week cycle) ....it is a combination vile of test tren mast, not 2 cc of each, ..2 cc total of the combination vile

A buddy of mine told me that I should add Dbol and Test cyp to the cycle. I have used dbol in the past in a bulking cycle but never tried test cyp. I am worried that the water retention from the cyp n dbol will cause me to get bulky where as I am looking to stay lean and get solid muscle mass. Will the mast/tren in the rip help keep me lean? What dosage should I take the cyp/dbol at and how long should I run them for?

Like I said my goal is to continue getting more cut up but also getting bigger. I want solid gains not bulk. Just wanna use the dbol and cyp to make some extra gains. Im not the type of person to have natural abbs they are FINALLY starting to appear and I want to keep them! been workin my ass off my whole life to get them and im closer now than ever!

Note that at the end of the cycle I am going to use clen/anavar/tbol to keep gains along with proper PCT

Will the tbol and cyp help me get the results I am looking for? Thoughts/comments please and thank u.

Im about to start my next cycle in a couple weeks. Ive done dbol, test e, p, tren e, tren a, mast, and all that other good stuff in the past, what im trying to say is this is not my first cycle lol.

I have roughly 13% body fat, im 185 lbs and 5 feet 8 inches tall.

I work out almost daily for 2+ hours including 30-60 minutes of cardio. Im on a strict diet given to me by a paid nutritionist. Very high protein, good amount of carbs, low fat, roughly 2500 calories a day.

Im going to run rip again as I loved it in past cycles (Tren ace, Test prop, Masteron)

Gunna be pinning 2cc EOD (12 week cycle) ....it is a combination vile of test tren mast, not 2 cc of each, ..2 cc total of the combination vile

A buddy of mine told me that I should add Dbol and Test cyp to the cycle. I have used dbol in the past in a bulking cycle but never tried test cyp. I am worried that the water retention from the cyp n dbol will cause me to get bulky where as I am looking to stay lean and get solid muscle mass. Will the mast/tren in the rip help keep me lean? What dosage should I take the cyp/dbol at and how long should I run them for?

Like I said my goal is to continue getting more cut up but also getting bigger. I want solid gains not bulk. Just wanna use the dbol and cyp to make some extra gains. Im not the type of person to have natural abbs they are FINALLY starting to appear and I want to keep them! been workin my ass off my whole life to get them and im closer now than ever!

Note that at the end of the cycle I am going to use clen/anavar/tbol to keep gains along with proper PCT

Will the tbol and cyp help me get the results I am looking for? Thoughts/comments please and thank u.

whats the mg/ml of the rip? you don't need to add cyp and dbol to that... that's horrible advice... you don't want dbol for your goals... i love cyp but if your already running the rip, why would you add anything else? unless your adding an oral...

if i was you, i would run primo...

After using so many different compounds how are you only starting to see abs now?

You should have already had them if you had been training properly before gear

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

i shouldn't say I never had abbs, they are just starting to really stand out at their best now. i could always see the top 4 but never really 'stood out' like i want them too. right now i can see them but they are under a thin layer of stomach fat, if i pull my skin down a little at the bottom of my stomach or so much as jump in the air u can see my whole six pack, obliques, all of that but its this little f*cking layer of fat that I am trying to get rid of and its driving me crazy lol. i actually might have a 8 pack hiding under there. my stomach is hard as a rock but this little layer of 'tummy' hides the bottom half of it and i think we can all agree that lower abbs are harder than any of the others to make stick out. like i said in my earlier post my workout plan is almost everyday i do abbs every other day at least 4 different workouts and cardio everyday. my diet is def not the problem i eat so good that ppl i kno are shocked that not 'cheating' on my diet doesn't drive me insane. example, i don't even like what i eat usually but i eat it for the nutrition.

Holy shit dude how much freakin' juice are you trying to pack into ONE cycle?

i shouldn't say I never had abbs, they are just starting to really stand out at their best now. i could always see the top 4 but never really 'stood out' like i want them too. right now i can see them but they are under a thin layer of stomach fat, if i pull my skin down a little at the bottom of my stomach or so much as jump in the air u can see my whole six pack, obliques, all of that but its this little f*cking layer of fat that I am trying to get rid of and its driving me crazy lol. i actually might have a 8 pack hiding under there. my stomach is hard as a rock but this little layer of 'tummy' hides the bottom half of it and i think we can all agree that lower abbs are harder than any of the others to make stick out. like i said in my earlier post my workout plan is almost everyday i do abbs every other day at least 4 different workouts and cardio everyday. my diet is def not the problem i eat so good that ppl i kno are shocked that not 'cheating' on my diet doesn't drive me insane. example, i don't even like what i eat usually but i eat it for the nutrition.

bro, everyone has abs under there lolll... at your body fat, there are flaws in something you are doing... you may not think you are cheating but if you were eating that clean, your body fat would not be where its at...

post your diet in the diet forum and get the proper help you need to get things fixed...

Top Bottom