Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting my second week of clen and love it!

ladyluck

I have been on Clen for one week and have lost weight and feel great. I love this stuff! I am starting out my second week taking three. I will keep you posted on how I do this week. Lady

That is great :) I have heard people say how much they like it -- wish I could of kept up with it. Does your head start itching and hands get shaky?? Gosh, I hate that feeling .....feeling that way a little now from the hydroxycut I am taking:twirl:

Good job ladyluck. Good job. Keep us updated on everything.

B True

Just the usual caveats about T3 (per WarLobo, etc.) -- generally not recommended to take without AS to counter the non-selective catabolic effects (it eats fat but also muscle) and also following a good tapering dosing schedule to ease out and let your thyroid figure out how to function on its own again when you are done.

As far as I know...ladyluck is taking 1 tab in the am (lifts at 5am before work), 1 tab at lunch time (11-12noon) and is starting 1 tab in the evening at 5:30-6:00 before she heads to the gym for cardio. Suggested to her that she not take clen later than 6pm if she planned to be in bed by 10 or 11.

Hope it all goes well for you lady and congrats on your losses:)

Nope...she's not on T3 I do not believe.

B True

Hey everyone! I just got back from Mexico and bought myself some clen. I bought Oxy and Spiropent. After I bought the Oxy, I did a search on this board and read some things about Oxy that it wasn't good. So, I went back to the pharmacy the next day and bought the Spiropent. Does anyone have any oponions on either of these? I want to try both to see wich one is better. But I will not take anything until I follow up on this a lttle more, but I figured I should buy it while I had the chance.

Top Bottom