Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SR9009 and lgd for recomp

Jleoriu

Currently 17% body fat, want to go to 15%. also with LGD, want to use it to put on some muscle mass. 5 pounds would be ideal, but doesn’t have to be that much.
27 years old. First time using sarms. what would you recommend for a straight recomp if I wanted to dose sr and lgd together for 12 weeks? What dosing would work good?

Currently 17% body fat, want to go to 15%. also with LGD, want to use it to put on some muscle mass. 5 pounds would be ideal, but doesn’t have to be that much.
27 years old. First time using sarms. what would you recommend for a straight recomp if I wanted to dose sr and lgd together for 12 weeks? What dosing would work good?
Hate to say this homie but your not gonna drop bodyfat and put on 5lbs of muscle in one 12 week cycle. I would concentrate on losing the 2% fat over the next month and then use the sarms to build muscle.

lgd is not what you want here... here is a far better layout

for the best quality sarms check out https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 AC-262 (Accadrine) 10 mg first two weeks then bump to 20 mg per day once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

8 weeks is good
10mgs lgd
10mgs nutrobal
10mgs stenabolic
with some n2guard

Hate to say this homie but your not gonna drop bodyfat and put on 5lbs of muscle in one 12 week cycle. I would concentrate on losing the 2% fat over the next month and then use the sarms to build muscle.
agreed UNLESS the person got out of shape in the past year and has that body memory where they can rapidly go back

Top Bottom