Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Squats and Injuries...

H

hottxjock28

I recently injured my knees doing squats recently. My form is great, so I don't know what happened, but after my workout a month ago, I noticed that my knees felt really week and cracked anytime I climbed stairs or extended them. There's no pain at all, and even though they're much better, the knees still are a bit weak and still crack. Has anyone had this injury before or know what it is? What to do?

Injury #2: I also developed a pain deep in my left glute. It's most definitely muscle and I looked up some stretching exercized believing it to be a pinched sciatic nerve. After a few days of doing the stretching, the sharp pain has left and now my left glute is really really stiff and sore. Anybody have any advice or similar experience? I'd appreciate any feedback.

i would take it that you are using a conventional bodybuilding stance when you squat (straight down,knees extending past the feet) to help that i would start squatting more like powerlifter, i would take a wider stance and sit back into the squat that will definitly help your knees. i would also look into some knee wraps if you haven't already.

Top Bottom