Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Soon...Soon...Soon...

Thanks Nelson

So if 95% is recognized and absorbed, are we gonna gain a pound of muscle if we use pound of GEAR ?? :))

I believe you should also have a powder form so it will be much cheaper and useful. I dont give a fuck about the taste if it is gonna be better than BCAA's. Hell, bcaa s taste crap but after few servings you get used to it and dont even feel it !!
Otherwise a week supply for close to 30 bucks isnt gonna work well.

Is this serum protein are the blood proteins such as albumin, hemmoglubolin etc... ??

If you can make a powder form, I will buy this instead of BCAA's. I do buy them in bulk. I am asking some questions not because only I wonder, but also because it may help you advertise your product..

Nelson

Why is that percentage very low ? I mean the 15%

Also why havent others thought about something like this, if it's that good??

Why did no one think of my better protein bar Idea first????
Why did no one think of mixing the dmt with mythoxy like i do with deiselbolan
Why is needtobuildmuscle.com about 2-3 months away from comming out with a new otc steroid that no ones ever even heard of before?

Because its freaking needtobuildmuscle.com man and look at the people behind the name.

Needtobuildmuscle.Inc is bringing in the big hitters,putting in the time and the work. It will strive to be on the cutting edge like this as much as we can. :heart::heart:

Thanks Nelson

So if 95% is recognized and absorbed, are we gonna gain a pound of muscle if we use pound of GEAR ?? :))

I believe you should also have a powder form so it will be much cheaper and useful. I dont give a fuck about the taste if it is gonna be better than BCAA's. Hell, bcaa s taste crap but after few servings you get used to it and dont even feel it !!

Is this serum protein are the blood proteins such as albumin, hemmoglubolin etc... ??

If you can make a powder form, I will buy this instead of BCAA's. I do buy them in bulk. I am asking some questions not because only I wonder, but also because it may help you advertise your product..
30.00 bucks for a weeks worth!!!!!!!!!!! fucking hell I ain't that much od a cheap bitch. At least I thought I wasn't.

We are looking closer to 32.00 for 2 weeks worth and that is with out the discount. With a discount that we all know all ef members get buy asking for it. Its closer to 26-27 for a little over 2 weeks worth.

Thanks Nelson

HA! CAN YOU GAIN A POUND OF MUSCLE FROM A PINT OF INJECTED AMINOS?!?! NO, BUT THE AVAILABILITY IS GOING TO BE MUCH, MUCH HIGHER.

A COUPLE OF REASONS. FIRST OF ALL, IT WOULD TASTE REALLY REALLY BAD. I MEAN RANCID ASS BAD. YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET IT DOWN BUT WE COULDN'T SELL ENOUGH OF IT, TRUST ME. SECONDLY, A POWDER DOESN'T HAVE THE CONVENIENCE FACTOR. THIS IS SOMETHING YOU CAN THROW IN YOUR KNAPSACK OR GLOVE COMPARTMENT AND USE ANYTIME, ANYWHERE. CAN'T GET A GOOD MEAL IN? TAKE A FEW GEAR AND BOOM! YOU JUST HAD A HIGH PREOTIN MEAL. AND REMEMBER, TOO MUCH PROTEIN IN ONE SHOT ISN'T AS GOOD AS PROTEIN ON A CONSISTANT BASIS AND CAPS GIVE YOU THAT.

........................................................................................

NO!!! ABOUT 10 BUCKS A WEEK. HELL, YOU BUY A COUPLE OF SMOOTHIESS AND IT COST YOU THAT. BUT BELIEVE ME. THIS PRICE IS LOW CONSIDERING WHAT'S IN IT. HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT THE PRICE OF INJECTABLE AMINOS??!?!

.................................................................................................................

NO, JUST THE PROTEIN PLASMA WITH EVERYTHING ELSE REMOVED.

MAYBE NEEDTO CAN CUT A BREAK IF YOU BUY SOMETHING LIKE 10 BOTTLES. I KNOW I'M GOING TO ALWAYS HAVE A FEW BOTTLES ON HAND. IT'LL JUST BE LIKE PROTEIN POWDER OR A MULTI. IT'S JUST SOMETHING YOU ALWAYS SHOULD USE.

..................................................................................

Thanks bro..
Now comes the question everybody wonders..

You gotta tell us an estimated ddate of release :) I am not asking for a straight day but I know something is in your head !!

You two are trustable guys in this industry , I hope this will work just like you say. If it will, then big reactions shall follow it in whole bodybuilding community..

Top Bottom