Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Soon...Soon...Soon...

ok bro. Waiting some explanations soon.

Because in the industry , whenever something sounds marvellous , it turns out to be a b.s.

From me? Explanations about what? It thought I've been pretty thorough in the explanation.

This isn't some magical concoction that promises the world. It's a very sound principle that is established as a necessary part of bodybuilding -- protein supplementation. But it's a level beyond what has been currently available. Just as whey is better than the old soy protein, it's a cut above.

What ETA are we looking at?

I'd love to say a couple of weeks but there are factors beyond my control so I can't promise. We're all keeping out fingers crossed and keep you posted. Remember, we still have 3 other new products we're anxious to get going! The minute they're ready to ship I'll make an anouncement.

From me? Explanations about what? It thought I've been pretty thorough in the explanation.

This isn't some magical concoction that promises the world. It's a very sound principle that is established as a necessary part of bodybuilding -- protein supplementation. But it's a level beyond what has been currently available. Just as whey is better than the old soy protein, it's a cut above.

I'm sure he means a few testimonials or user feedback or something like that.

I'm sure he means a few testimonials or user feedback or something like that.

Oh, of course. We encourage feedback! Hey, if everybody says THIS BLOWS, well guess what...it blows.

Even needto admitted that the PP thermogenic wasn't really happening. I liked the diuretic supplement I had out (DEFINITION) but it just wasn't attractive enough so sales failed. I get it.

Bottom line: it's up to YOU guys to decide what you want and what you don't. But I really can't see this not working. It's an instant source of the highest grade protein on the planet. It's insurance against catabolism and constant growth.

It's something I myself always wished I had which is why I used to carry around a bottle of BCAA's. But GEAR will be even better.

Oh, of course. We encourage feedback! Hey, if everybody says THIS BLOWS, well guess what...it blows.

Even needto admitted that the PP thermogenic wasn't really happening. I liked the diuretic supplement I had out (DEFINITION) but it just wasn't attractive enough so sales failed. I get it.

Bottom line: it's up to YOU guys to decide what you want and what you don't. But I really can't see this not working. It's an instant source of the highest grade protein on the planet. It's insurance against catabolism and constant growth.

It's something I myself always wished I had which is why I used to carry around a bottle of BCAA's. But GEAR will be even better.

Nelson, i'm going to give GEAR an honest shot because i'm sure as hell interested in the anti-catabolic properties you speak of.

sounds like it would be GREAT for guys who can't get the protein they need. Like me, I need about 300g a day but I'm doing good to be getting 200, mostly because of when I work. Seems like this would make what i DO get very effective.

Top Bottom