Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Soon...Soon...Soon...

awesome .. cant wait to give it a ago.. everything i have tried nelson or needto has put out has been golden....

This really is going to be a great product. Staying in a positive nitrogen balance all waking hours means continual growth. If you eat a meal every three hours, then an hour and a half after a meal(between meals) pop a few GEAR and BAM!!! Influx of super concentrated protein and you stay in a positive nitrogen balance. This is going to be bad ass :evil:

Nelson

This product should work best to reach maximal levels of hyperaminoacademia thus peak protein synthesis.

So about 20-30 caps at para-workout time should produce great results. Starting 30 minutes before a workout and ending 1 hour after. And doing a few pulses with it. I still cant see why 2-4 caps are enough since the dosages are low..

Nelson

This product should work best to reach maximal levels of hyperaminoacademia thus peak protein synthesis.

So about 20-30 caps at para-workout time should produce great results. Starting 30 minutes before a workout and ending 1 hour after. And doing a few pulses with it. I still cant see why 2-4 caps are enough since the dosages are low..

20 caps PER DAY, yeah, for really maximum results. But 3-4 at intervals will help supplement nitorgen retention nicely. I'd say 10 a day is a standard effective dosage. his is something that can never be gaudged exactly. it's like protein intake itself. We all know more protein build more muscle, but how much? The range is 150 - 400 grams a day.

It's really technical but if you're interested (even if you skim) this study touched upon some of things you've touched upon. Remember, this is just ONE of the ingredients.

http://dairy.ifas.ufl.edu/rns/2008/Campbell.pdf

Thanks. I only saw one study that had given consumed SPP numbers, there isnt one done on humans and have numbers right??

In all honesty, how would you compare these two??

11-12 caps of GEAR a day or 35 grams of bcaa powder?? These come close about the price. So while the money variable is the same, why do you think your product will offer more??

One has much more dosage but the other is a complete protein with very high nitrogen retention. They both goes to muscle real fast.GEAR also has some bcaa's but of course dosage is not comparable??

Thanks. I only saw one study that had given consumed SPP numbers, there isnt one done on humans and have numbers right??

11-12 caps of GEAR a day or 35 grams of bcaa powder?? These come close about the price. So while the money variable is the same, why do you think your product will offer more??

One has much more dosage but the other is a complete protein with very high nitrogen retention. They both goes to muscle real fast.GEAR also has some bcaa's but of course dosage is not comparable??

Bump for an answer, if 11-12 caps = 35 BCAA than holy shit!!! Good fucken bye Xtend

The free form BCAA's are just extra -- about a gram a pill. But it's the superplasma protein and the fractioned protein that makes it far more potent than just BCAA's. SPS is a bigger protein molecule and the fractioned protein allows it to be split, so you get a wider dispersement . So yes, 11-12 caps provide about as much nitrogen retention as over 40 grams of protein. (I'm going to do a post explaining this further).

But straight up Super Plasma protein vs BCAA= no contest. SP will build more muscle.

Top Bottom