Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sometimes I don't get people...

comment on his FB status, embarrass him, write something like "Im glad to know you cant pay me back but you're going to Vegas, enjoy my money...."

that super sucks large.
no one ever has a good reason to starve or be homeless in Canada, so don't feel bad about not giving him money next time.

True Dat!!

I have a philosophy: If actually need the money back, don't lend it out. A.K.A: If you can't afford to just give it out, don't!

Never lend to a family member or friend. Give 'em money, but realize it is a gift.

Never lend to a family member or friend. Give 'em money, but realize it is a gift.

That's what I was going to say.

And NEVER co-sign either for ANYONE.

Yup, any money going out is a gift. Say it in a joking way on FB about the money and noone will know if it's the truth or not, but he'll know you know. He seemed well off all those years cuz he was scamming other people and finally got to you guys on the list. It's not a Filipino ting. Dey are beri nice peepul . But, Pacific Islanders in general are the worst at borrowing and not giving back. It's an old village mentality- what's yours in ours is mine.

They mean well, but not enough to do a damn thing about it! Glad I have another culture in me with more regard for honor and pride- enough to offset that tendency.

Just got the money back in the mail today.

Still not happy with him.

Top Bottom