Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sometimes after I cum I get a pain in my ass

I doubt your prostate is enlarged. You're too young for that.

If it is enlarged you will have to go pee lots and may feel like your evacuation is incomplete or uncomfortable.

needtogetaas said:
sit on your finger and see if you can pin point the pain

i'll let a female take care of that :p

same here. common within men. I asked my doc about it. (he laughed at me and told me just make sure I am getting laid instead of using my hand) old school guy who is maybe 70

dead_reggin_storage_fashi said:
same here. common within men. I asked my doc about it. (he laughed at me and told me just make sure I am getting laid instead of using my hand) old school guy who is maybe 70

i've asked doctors as well who said the same thing, that it's normal. but i don't trust doctor opinions all the time

funny you say that, it only happens when i beat the sawseech, never after sex

swole said:
i've asked doctors as well who said the same thing, that it's normal. but i don't trust doctor opinions all the time

funny you say that, it only happens when i beat the sawseech, never after sex

locker room talk here

I can get my dick harder beating it then when having sex. (I dated a very good Hi tropic girl too who I used to bang all the time)

I can bust bigger nuts beating it too.

I need to quit teezing my dick when beating it. when having sex when it is time to nut i just nut but jacking it "ooo no time to hold on.....i beat it too kill time"

Incidentally, sometimes when I come, I get a terrible pain in the ass, too. I just kick him out of the house when I'm finished now and that solves the problem.

dead_reggin_storage_fashi said:
locker room talk here

I can get my dick harder beating it then when having sex. (I dated a very good Hi tropic girl too who I used to bang all the time)

I can bust bigger nuts beating it too.

I need to quit teezing my dick when beating it. when having sex when it is time to nut i just nut but jacking it "ooo no time to hold on.....i beat it too kill time"

lol just because i agree and totally understand everything you're saying

heatherrae said:
Incidentally, sometimes when I come, I get a terrible pain in the ass, too. I just kick him out of the house when I'm finished now and that solves the problem.
Like any guy has come near you in months...lolllollol...

Top Bottom