Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Something is wrong with my Fina...

BigBald-1

It is homemade, clear, bronze colored. I have cooked it many times to sterilized it. However. it still leaves a huge abcess everytime I use it. WHY?? I noticed on one of the kits that the "oil" smelled alot like alcohol. Assuming this is the problem, how do I fix it. I love fina but these big red lumps are painful.

BigBald-1 said:
It is homemade, clear, bronze colored. I have cooked it many times to sterilized it. However. it still leaves a huge abcess everytime I use it. WHY?? I noticed on one of the kits that the "oil" smelled alot like alcohol. Assuming this is the problem, how do I fix it. I love fina but these big red lumps are painful.

do u get an abcess when using or just dicomfort and swelling at the injection site? Which kit did u use?

Maxx >>>>>

The alcohol, to a certian degree anyways, is necessary to suspend the tren. Without it some of the tren would precipitate and collect on the bottom of the vial. Depending on the kit that was used there may be more alcohol than others which is causing the lump and discomfort (dont confuse that with an abcess which is an infection).

It is a hard red lump. I don't know if it is an abcess or what. It is noticable anywhere I inject. In the thigh, my entire lateral thigh was red and the inj site was hard and swollen.

???

if you have a fever and the injection area is red/hot/swollen then get your ass to a doctor. hopefully its just an infection and can be treated w/antibiotics. if its an abcess than you could have bigger problems

BigBald-1 said:

An abcess is an infection, so I don't think you are continually getting those... Are you injecting very quickly once you get the needle in? I find that causes rather large lumps regardless of what egear you are using... Just an idea... try injecting over the course of 45 seconds to a minute, if you arent already.

YUM

Probably just getting local inflamation from the BA content in the Fina. I got it so bad in my biceps last week I thought I had a bad infection. My whole bicep was red and warm and hurt like hell. A few days later it went away.

Top Bottom