Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Someone Plzzz Helpp??!?!?

jared goss

Hey guys my name is jared im 22 years old, and about a year ago i had taken a test booster I got from gnc called Ahd, and after i stoped taking it my testes had completely shrunk and now i have zero libido,depressed all the time and crazy anxiety. I went to my dr and she had me do bloodwork and my test/fh/lh/prolactin were all in range but i kept telling her my testes had shrunk and i was having zero erections, so she referred me to a urologist. After seen the uro he told me he would start me on 200mg test shots every two weeks to kick start my libido, but ive been doing research and read that test shots actually decrease testes in size. So should I go back and talk to my urologist about it? Also Ive read about hcg,clomid, would those be better then test shots? Plzz someone help me out here my urologist is willing to work with me.

Fucking doctors dont know jack fucking shit.. try Hcgenerate. Its legal and easy to get on the internet.. test is the last thing you want in this situation.

Look at reviews of Hcgenerate and it should tick every box you're looking for

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

wait a second.. i have a couple questions

1. how long did you run this product
2. what were your blood results from the doctor? i would like to know more than just 'they were in line'
3. your urologist wants to put you on HRT to kickstart your libido at 22, this makes no sense to me.
4. i believe your problems can be resolved through natural remedies.. drop me a PM and lets work on this

and yes if you inject testosterone you will suppress yourself and could be possibly be put in a situation where you would need shots the rest of your life! this isn't what you want bro.

I googled this product you ran and it looks like its a pro hormone so yes it will suppress you... you need to run a pct and run it ASAP.. so PM me and I will get you squared

Yeah.. the peeps at GNC dont know a damn think. There is always some fatty working and you ask them questions and rhey dont know wtf is going on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Fucking doctors dont know jack fucking shit.. try Hcgenerate. Its legal and easy to get on the internet.. test is the last thing you want in this situation.

Look at reviews of Hcgenerate and it should tick every box you're looking for

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Absolutely. A natural test boosting stack if the best remedy here. Try some hcgenerate and stack it with some test infusion or DAA and you'll be plump and thrusting in no time

Top Bottom