Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Someone help me pleaseeeeeeee

Last_Exit

New member
Ok here's my problem.

I know a girl that I like. And today, she's suppose to go to the dentist to get remove some teeth. You know, the ones completely at the back... anyway...

the thing is that I want to send her flowers to tell her that I think of her, that she miss me. I know how to write that on the small card, but I want to write something else but I don't know how to say that in english.

Well, what I want to say is : because she gonna have an operation, I want to tell her to be OK fast.
I don't know to much how to explain that...

I hope you understand what I mean.

Last|Exit
 
monkeylovet.gif
 
Goodness your post is so sweet... you sound just like someone else I know *wink*.

Speedy recovery and get well soon are accurate, but it is something that I would write on a card to someone that I have a formal relationship with, not a girl that I fancied.

Would you like to say something friendly or a bit more romantic?
 
"Get well soon" should be OK...

thank you all..

That's something that I know in french... but my english is not good enough yet to know smalls expressions like that...

once again, thank you all...
 
someone that I have a formal relationship with

Well, our relationship is little weird.. I mean, we're not saying that we are boyfriend/girlfriend but it looks like that... so I guess that "Get well soon " should be accurate...

Last|Exit
 
"I can't wait until your mouth heals so you can get back to sucking down my man chowder"

Well... maybe I'll try that next time... I don't want to ruin my chances. But when we gonna be closer, I'll give it a try :)
 
Happy has the right idea.

Perhaps trying to take her mind off it would be a good idea. For example:

I am sorry to hear about your surgery. But at least your vaginas still working.

This accomplishes several things- it acknowledges her surgery, let's her knoe you care, and also says even though her face will be alll swollen and bloody your willing to get freaky with her.

I think Hallmark has this as a card!
 
Top Bottom