Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Some people here really need to shut up and think.

Quadsweep

Top 5 Jr. USA Lt/hvy weight
Chairman Member
I was just chatting with Quadsweep's sister...My sister...and she said a board member commented she knew nothing about diet and training! I taught her more than half on this board will ever know! She has dieted many competitors into contest shape. She was trained by Louie Simmions owner of West Side Barbell and has set state powerlifting records she competed nationally and placed in the top fucking ten first time at that level! do you have a clue what that takes? This was a long while ago but it pisses me off because my sister in contest shape would whoop half the male "posers" on the board She has fuckin lived in real life, not behind a computer screen.....I have nothing else to say except think before you say something that has no factual basis. you know who you are.....and so do I.

Quadsweep
 
Thats complete bullshit bro! Don't let it get to you, all those kind of people are is talk. In reality they probly lead a very pathetic existance which is what causes them to try and bring other people down with them. You and your sister are obviously very knowledgable in this field and I think 99.9% of the peeps on this board would agree with me. Good luck on the upcoming Prep!

M18
 
I'm told that I don't know anything about AS, diet and training all the time Q. She should blow that off and never look back. You don't live in the same make believe world that many of the people on discussion boards do. You and your sister are real life achievers at the hightest level of what we all do. Don't let the cartoons get you riled.
 
Ulter said:
I'm told that I don't know anything about AS, diet and training all the time Q. She should blow that off and never look back. You don't live in the same make believe world that many of the people on discussion boards do. You and your sister are real life achievers at the hightest level of what we all do. Don't let the cartoons get you riled.
Ahhh...its my sister man. Makes me wanna whoop ass! She is not mad...I AM!
 
Quadsweep said:
Wellll...we are in the same state. Hmmmmm..

Q.


there you go:)

its not a recipe for violence

its just that people will act a whole lot different when they realize that they have to deal with you up front

it can be civil or violent
 
I wouldn't even give this person a second thought, because he/she is really not worth the effort. There are plenty of us who recognize the valuable input of those with the knowledge. This board has some of the brightest and most experienced - but like any discussion forum, it's also filled with little bitches hiding behind the keyboard.
 
Your sister is a testament to her own expertise and benefit to others.
Why care what one weakling needs to say in a moment of stupidity?
There are enough of those people around who could waste a lot of your time, but ....
There is no such thing as bad press. You did get more people knowing about how great your sister is :^)

Mike
 
Hey your sister is cooler than Sh*t!

She has given me a lot of Karma, but I didn't realize it was actually your REAL sister. That's pretty cool. She has had a lot of positive things to say here at EF when I did see her post here. That's amazing whatshe has accomlished.

Haven't seen her post in awhile though.....although I do not venture to many of the other boards here at EF except AAS/Diet.

Yeah man, like Ulter mentioned, I know she is family/sister, but don't get to riled up on this. Just blow it off until you see it in a post, then just unleash.

DO NOT ENGAGE IN PERSONAL CONFRONTATION...THAT IS THE STUPIDEST THING THAT CAN BE DONE MY MAN!!! You are too good for that over something posted on a internet site. Besides, not everybody fights fair, and we do not need to be reading in the NY Times about a BB'er getting a bullet in the head. That would suck.

The best to you both:)

BMJ
 
Quadsweep said:
hey all! I am not sooooo pissed though I do see Omega's point to because I love to call people out on shit. I will honor my sister's wishs and be quiet.... She is my big sister you know! :-)

Stick a dick in your ear and fuck what you heard because a lot of people on here look like complete shit in real life. Like Ulter says, don't let the cartoons get you derailed from life...

T-Matt
 
QSis is, without a doubt, one of the finest contributors to several of the forums on EF. I know some have occasionally found her to be a little brusque but I've always put that down to the simple, matter-of-fact way of presenting something that she has; a mannerism common to people who really do know what they are talking about.

QSis is one of the board's most considerate and helpful members, never refusing help where needed and always offering further assistance as desired. Intelligent and knowledgable, her advice is almost always worth more than the recipient at first realises.

She has also posted pics of the finest posterior in Christendom. She gets my vote.
 
The guy is jealous and a hater. It's the simplest explanation and the only one that makes any sense. SUCKS TO BE HIM.
 
Quadsweep said:
I was just chatting with Quadsweep's sister...My sister...and she said a board member commented she knew nothing about diet and training! I taught her more than half on this board will ever know! She has dieted many competitors into contest shape. She was trained by Louie Simmions owner of West Side Barbell and has set state powerlifting records she competed nationally and placed in the top fucking ten first time at that level! do you have a clue what that takes? This was a long while ago but it pisses me off because my sister in contest shape would whoop half the male "posers" on the board She has fuckin lived in real life, not behind a computer screen.....I have nothing else to say except think before you say something that has no factual basis. you know who you are.....and so do I.

Quadsweep

Haven't came up with a cure for "stupid" yet...Some people you just have to ignore..
I can only imagine what this "board members" diet and training are like :rolleyes:
 
digger said:
The guy is jealous and a hater. It's the simplest explanation and the only one that makes any sense. SUCKS TO BE HIM.



that guy in the avatar can't be you... well duh!lol
 
I could make a list, especially now since I am on Fina, the list would be very, very specific.

Simply include mental midgets,
 
QS, thats typically of these type of boards. Some asswipe gets a cycle or two in them, now has those massive 17" guns, so now think they are world class experts in a field that takes a lifetime to fully understand. I was never one of those cocky asswipes, but after going from the 120lbs that I started at years ago, to where I am now, I thought I had it all figured out. Then I worked with ex IBFF pro laura binetti for that show that I did last year. She was very cool, telling me that she is open to any input that I have, but at the end of the day, I have completely changed not only my training, but the basic way that I cycle juice as well.
Anyone that says your sister doesnt know his stuff, isnt even smart enough to put on a pair of shoes that are anything but velcroe
 
This is just sad. Your sister has accomplished things in this sport - hell, look at that pic of her lying donw in the red bikini - are you kidding me......

This site - especially in the AAS forum - is lacking. I am no giant, and am fairly new to this as a lifestyle so I am not one to speak up on what's what - but my fucking eyes work.............and your sis is hot...and can't she deadlift over 300lbs???
 
you're gonna let some fuckface hiding behind a computer and maybe an avitar( and there are alot on here), talking shit about everything, annoy u...? stress fucks up gains big time and u r stressing over nothing, brush it off and let it go in 1 ear and out other...u know what u and your sister know, that's ALL that matters, i have this thing i had installed on my neck to deal w/ situations like this and people who nag me(wife). it's called the fuck it switch. anytime i feel stressed or bothered over BS, i just flick the fuck it switch and all is good. my 80 yr old grandfther taught me this and he's right.
 
hanibal said:
you're gonna let some fuckface hiding behind a computer and maybe an avitar( and there are alot on here), talking shit about everything, annoy u...? stress fucks up gains big time and u r stressing over nothing, brush it off and let it go in 1 ear and out other...u know what u and your sister know, that's ALL that matters, i have this thing i had installed on my neck to deal w/ situations like this and people who nag me(wife). it's called the fuck it switch. anytime i feel stressed or bothered over BS, i just flick the fuck it switch and all is good. my 80 yr old grandfther taught me this and he's right.
Oh I am totally not stressed. Just idiots here.

Q.
 
al420 said:
This is just sad. Your sister has accomplished things in this sport - hell, look at that pic of her lying donw in the red bikini - are you kidding me......

This site - especially in the AAS forum - is lacking. I am no giant, and am fairly new to this as a lifestyle so I am not one to speak up on what's what - but my fucking eyes work.............and your sis is hot...and can't she deadlift over 300lbs???
Yeah like 320 or something.
 
blut wump said:
QSis is, without a doubt, one of the finest contributors to several of the forums on EF. I know some have occasionally found her to be a little brusque but I've always put that down to the simple, matter-of-fact way of presenting something that she has; a mannerism common to people who really do know what they are talking about.

QSis is one of the board's most considerate and helpful members, never refusing help where needed and always offering further assistance as desired. Intelligent and knowledgable, her advice is almost always worth more than the recipient at first realises.

She has also posted pics of the finest posterior in Christendom. She gets my vote.
:)
 
I dont know who this person is or the thread this is referring to but anybody should be allowed to disagree with your lil sis as long as they are being respectful.
 
KD1 said:
I dont know who this person is or the thread this is referring to but anybody should be allowed to disagree with your lil sis as long as they are being respectful.
Yeah but not to insult an obviously knowledgable member with no substaniantion of their claim.

Quad
 
Haters fuckin' piss me off... they'll always be there though.

And if you've got more haters accumulating over the years you know you're doin' something right.

It's the haters job to hate.

Fuck 'em.

QS Sis is the bomb.com :rose:
 
The good news is the that positive karma for the right people ALWAYS outweighs the ignorant and dumbass karma.... it all gets worked out in the end.
 
Your sister is awesome! She has helped me tweak my diet on quite a few occassions.
To say she knows nothing is quite telling. It shows the owner of that statement to be uneducated when it comes to how to diet properly for bodybuilding etc.
 
slat1 said:
Your sister is awesome! She has helped me tweak my diet on quite a few occassions.
To say she knows nothing is quite telling. It shows the owner of that statement to be uneducated when it comes to how to diet properly for bodybuilding etc.
Yeah she is sharp man. Thanks.

Q.
 
It's obvious just by looking at your sister that she knows damn well what she is doing. Good genetics help but you need a lot more than that to get the look she has shown in her avitars through the past year or two.
 
Lets not forget that Beverly puts her butt in their booths at different Expos.
Anyone who knows anything about BBing knows that Beverly knows their stuff. They are not going to let just anyone represent them!
 
hey Q, bro, don't let it get to ya. there are bound to be assclowns on these boards who'll talk shit without having a clue.

your sis has always contributed to the wealth of knowledge on many forums on EF. her advice on weightlifting on the training forum has always been top notch and helpful to me and countless others. and some of us are well aware of her credentials too.

and to top it all, she looks real good too :heart:

big thumbs up to QSS :)
 
Quadsweep said:
I was just chatting with Quadsweep's sister...My sister...and she said a board member commented she knew nothing about diet and training! I taught her more than half on this board will ever know! She has dieted many competitors into contest shape. She was trained by Louie Simmions owner of West Side Barbell and has set state powerlifting records she competed nationally and placed in the top fucking ten first time at that level! do you have a clue what that takes? This was a long while ago but it pisses me off because my sister in contest shape would whoop half the male "posers" on the board She has fuckin lived in real life, not behind a computer screen.....I have nothing else to say except think before you say something that has no factual basis. you know who you are.....and so do I.

Quadsweep
I believe it's perfectly fine and healthy to disagree on diet and training. There is no blanket diet or macro advice that will work the same for two different people and I have disagreed many a time with her, as well as agreed with.....point being, a good debate is always welcome, HOWEVER, saying she knows nothing about diet and/or training or belittling her in anyway is purely uncalled for........
 
Top Bottom