Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So you want to build muscle & loose fat-Then read this

Thanks radar.ive based my grocery list of this list ..every time I run out of food..I take this same list to the store..I struggle preparing the food daily due to busy schedule and constant daily workouts ..I'm curious do you ever take a day or 2 to just do nothing ?..I'm feel bad just talking 1 day to rest .lol..but I know my body needs it ..how many days if any do you do nothing .?..meaning no workout ?

Speaking of food you will notice i didn't mention Chicken it is not on my list as a super food however doesn't meant you can't still enjoy it.
Now as far as preping food training etc.....ya it gets to be a challenge at times so i try to prep my meals 3 days in advance, also training at the moment i try to use the push/pull method, so on monday i'll do all push exercises, Bench, flys, shoulders,Tri's, tues i'll rest that bodypart and use the pull exercises Lats, lower back rows ,upper back rows,bent over flys.
Wed i only concentrate on Abs, working lower abs and upper abs,and external obique muscles.
then the grand pappy of them all .....Squats, leg press, calf raises(100 reps) 4 sets.
after this i've pretty much call it a week until next monday, the off time is important as Hurricane stated you grow when you rest so i try to eat every 3 hrs.

Last edited:
Plz check out my thread radar...have question there fir you about ephedrine. .and thanks for training info..good advice. .I def have room for improvement there.

Plz check out my thread radar...have question there fir you about ephedrine. .and thanks for training info..good advice. .I def have room for improvement there.

Give me a link to the post and i'll be happy to help.

Thank you everyone for the kind words.

Thank you Radar,

You always have great information to help us on our way. Im back from a long break so to speak and needed this info to get me back in the game in force.

Top Bottom