Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

So who likes kaitlin?

So who likes kaitlin?

  • I do

    Votes: 21 46.7%
  • Dude...give me a fucking break!!

    Votes: 22 48.9%

  • Total voters
    45
Status
Not open for further replies.
awittyusername said:
Am I in the fucking Twilight Zone??? Or, did alot of you pricks start fucking with her and calling her names....and she tried to stick up for herself???

Yes, I know she said some dumb things when she first got here....And, I even called her on it.

I am the first person to bust a newbies balls. But, Being extremely rude and calling her names....Then, getting pissed when she tries to do the same...WTF??? (yes, I know she is new here and a 23 yrs old girl...so, some of her responces reflect that)
also very well said.
 
Lestat said:
also very well said.

Thanks!

Also, the idea that someone new is not allowed to defend themselves from the attacks of someone who has been here longer or has more posts is fucking stupid.


News Flash....90% of you (senior members) are fucking stiffs
 
Brothabill, I don't know why you just deleted your long as thread calling me a night in shining armor...etc But, I will respond so the next person doesn't think I am sticking up for her....

Like I said in my first post...Yes, she said some stupid shit when she first got here...and I even called her on it.

I am just making the point that you are all shocked how she is treating senior members after she was called...cunt, bitch, twat, and my favorite "princess cunt bitchbroad"

BTW: I am not calling out BB. I just wanted anyone else to know I am not defending her actions before everyone jumped on her. (except calling out musclemom for always giving relationship advice when she cheated on her husband with her husband's best friend :rolleyes: )
 
Last edited:
hey new chick, i find it a tad ironic that you piss and moan about people misinterpreting and taking offense at your jokes, given that you started an entire thread calling me a moron because you didnt understand a karma message i sent you (which from memory was something like "i cant stand racists and chinks" or something equally obvious) especially since your personality (thus far, imo) is abrasive as hell.

you should take your own advice. its the internet. we're communicating using text, meaning that we miss all the subleties of bodylanguage, tone, inflection etc etc and so there are going to be misinterpretations. your 'jokes' arent as obvious as you seem to think they are, so really, i suggest that you reread what youve written before you press that little "post reply" button and assess the likelihood of offensive misinterpretation.

truthfully i think that youre receiving a lot more than the usual playful hazing. much of the venom being spat at you is a result of the double standards you impose on others (expecting others to understand and appreciate your posts while not understanding the ones you yourself read, as well as being awful to musclemom and yet pointing out her crude language as if you somehow had the right to be offended, after what you had just said to her) which is easily remedied through consideration on your part, but after that hateful post to musclemom, im starting to think that much of it is because people, one way or another, are picking up on you simply being an imperceptive, venomous, self centred little bitch. that post, and calling her 'over the hill' was WAY below the belt and simply uncalled for under pretty much any circumstances. honestly what the hell went through your head that youre going to attack someone like that about something like that, particularly when you know that pretty much every female under the sun is going to have some sort of hangup about getting older.

it was an awful thing to say. and awfully indicative as to your character
 
ok. i don't give a fuck who or what it is. i don't give a fuck if people, internet people, are vouching for her/it. i am sick of every other week or so, a new bimbo makes her presence, and we're not supposed to think it's some fucking waste of bum lifes' attempt to cure his inoperable tumor which is his existence??? wtf? i'm supposed to believe that word of mouth brings dizzy hoes to EF? i heard of this place from my juicer friends, cuz thats what goes on here. wtf does Ohio Valley Barbie get her liaison to an anabolic/training board? dunno, who cares, eh? anyway, you're skanky, whoever you are. if you really are a female, the measuring stick of your life will be the man you marry. you will forever be known as so and so's wife. your identity lost, your future compromised. you'll join the legions of anonymous midwestern breeding machines, your only purpose being to populate the earth and provide the armed forces with more unskilled flesh. you'll find happiness between births, only slightly, because how true is your happiness when it revolves around your nipples not being sore from breast feeding multiple children? you'll immerse yourself in daytime television and your once proud fantasy will break the surface of the water that has submerged your existance with each episode, bringing about a deep seeded hatred towards your family, your curse, the unkept promises driving your to a murderous rage that leads you to a life sentence. all that just because you don't know how to be polite on the internet. serves you right! and if i don't see you soon, Have a Nice Weekend!
 
humantarget said:
ok. i don't give a fuck who or what it is. i don't give a fuck if people, internet people, are vouching for her/it. i am sick of every other week or so, a new bimbo makes her presence, and we're not supposed to think it's some fucking waste of bum lifes' attempt to cure his inoperable tumor which is his existence??? wtf? i'm supposed to believe that word of mouth brings dizzy hoes to EF? i heard of this place from my juicer friends, cuz thats what goes on here. wtf does Ohio Valley Barbie get her liaison to an anabolic/training board? dunno, who cares, eh? anyway, you're skanky, whoever you are. if you really are a female, the measuring stick of your life will be the man you marry. you will forever be known as so and so's wife. your identity lost, your future compromised. you'll join the legions of anonymous midwestern breeding machines, your only purpose being to populate the earth and provide the armed forces with more unskilled flesh. you'll find happiness between births, only slightly, because how true is your happiness when it revolves around your nipples not being sore from breast feeding multiple children? you'll immerse yourself in daytime television and your once proud fantasy will break the surface of the water that has submerged your existance with each episode, bringing about a deep seeded hatred towards your family, your curse, the unkept promises driving your to a murderous rage that leads you to a life sentence. all that just because you don't know how to be polite on the internet. serves you right! and if i don't see you soon, Have a Nice Weekend!

I'm naming my first kid 'HumanTarget' :)
 
I like this gal she can take it was well as dishin it out, i'm gonna take her under my wing!

Do Dah Do Dah do.......RADAR love is drivin me mad ,its making me crazyyyyy,Crazyyy



Do Dah Do Dah do.......RADAR love is drivin me mad ,its making me crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!



;)
RADAR
 
RADAR said:
I like this gal she can take it was well as dishin it out, i'm gonna take her under my wing!

Do Dah Do Dah do.......RADAR love is drivin me mad ,its making me crazyyyyy,Crazyyy



Do Dah Do Dah do.......RADAR love is drivin me mad ,its making me crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!



;)
RADAR

I dunnon if its that lack of sleep or what but fuck thats funny
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
thats what I dont get about some of you. I may say something taken out of context or in a joking manner or fuck it, i was being a bitch to someone and then two hours later, some random person signs on, reads it and just joins in all the fun. :)
That's the nature of this beast. Some people only log on every coupla hours & wanna add their .02.
Lighten up, until you get to know people. Some peeps you can fuck around with all day & they think it's great. Some peeps get easily offended. If you blatently offend a regular here then everyone(almost) will jump on you. Some people will fuck with you, just to get a rise out of you & see how you'll react.
 
I hate to admit it, but awitty may have said the only smart thing on this thread. then again, i may be the worst judge of character in the history of character judges, so wtf do i know.

oh, and I have a headache, so can humantarget get me some tylenol? thanks. :)
 
awittyusername said:
Brothabill, I don't know why you just deleted your long as thread calling me a night in shining armor...etc But, I will respond so the next person doesn't think I am sticking up for her....

Like I said in my first post...Yes, she said some stupid shit when she first got here...and I even called her on it.

I am just making the point that you are all shocked how she is treating senior members after she was called...cunt, bitch, twat, and my favorite "princess cunt bitchbroad"

BTW: I am not calling out BB. I just wanted anyone else to know I am not defending her actions before everyone jumped on her. (except calling out musclemom for always giving relationship advice when she cheated on her husband with her husband's best friend :rolleyes: )


My response was immature to valid points you were making and thought wiser in three minutes. Plus I was not here all night to read all of what is going on with the newbie and her interactions so I may have missed what went down and no way am I going to try and read who said what to whom where so no reason to make an insulting post towards you :busy:
 
i really don't know, but some of my favorite bitches are upset at this hoe. so i had to go straighten out some coathangers and with a little electrical tape and salt, give this trick an attitude adjustment.....
 
stilleto said:
I hate to admit it, but awitty may have said the only smart thing on this thread. then again, i may be the worst judge of character in the history of character judges, so wtf do i know.

oh, and I have a headache, so can humantarget get me some tylenol? thanks. :)
um, it's called a hangover, my Lush-ious lil' friend. drink quality spirits and this won't happens next time. i swear, the next time i catch hanging out under underpasses drinking hooch that was made in the back of a toilet and singing "She'll be comin' `round the mountain", i'm gonna tell Chuck Norris....
 
jack_schitt said:
Just curious.


Now that you mention it.......she kinda looks like that chic in your avatar, who is pretty fuggin sexy.
 
and next week another hot chic will come along and she'll take the title :rolleyes:
 
HumanTarget, there should be a elite forum where they do webcam stripteases. Ohhh the money George would make....
 
hanselthecaretaker said:
HumanTarget, there should be a elite forum where they do webcam stripteases. Ohhh the money George would make....
the "Sopping Panty Forum".
 
awittyusername said:
Am I in the fucking Twilight Zone??? Or, did alot of you pricks start fucking with her and calling her names....and she tried to stick up for herself???

Yes, I know she said some dumb things when she first got here....And, I even called her on it.

I am the first person to bust a newbies balls. But, Being extremely rude and calling her names....Then, getting pissed when she tries to do the same...WTF??? (yes, I know she is new here and a 23 yrs old girl...so, some of her responces reflect that)

I think she went on the offensive with musclemom first, awitty.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=458548

She kept egging it on, thread after thread. So you must be in the twilight zone.
 
hanselthecaretaker said:
That's hot.
yeah, my ex used to give me looks cuz i always wanted to bone her after we got back from the gym. i knew she had some moisture going on. cardio day, i knew she'd be wicked frothy.
 
humantarget said:
yeah, my ex used to give me looks cuz i always wanted to bone her after we got back from the gym. i knew she had some moisture going on. cardio day, i knew she'd be wicked frothy.


:FRlol:
 
She's annoying as shit in my opinion.

I bet as equally annoying in real life too, but yet probably has a bunch of dudes kissing her ass continuously because she is a half-way attractive female.
 
alien amp pharm said:
She's annoying as shit in my opinion.

I bet as equally annoying in real life too, but yet probably has a bunch of dudes kissing her ass continuously because she is a half-way attractive female.
a girl weighing 400lbs. with one leg will still get her ass kissed by some guy, somewhere.
 
humantarget said:
a girl weighing 400lbs. with one leg will still get her ass kissed by some guy, somewhere.

Well that is true, but at least those gals know to behave because there isn't as many dudes willing to put up with their shit.
 
alien amp pharm said:
Well that is true, but at least those gals know to behave because there isn't as many dudes willing to put up with their shit.
true. some girls need to be taught respect. actually, all girls need to be taught respect.
 
hanselthecaretaker said:
HumanTarget, there should be a elite forum where they do webcam stripteases. Ohhh the money George would make....


actually there is /was back in the early days of elite, some of those gals would set up a webcam after comming home late saturday night drunk and post pictures (Full Nudes) ahh the good old days!!!



RADAR
 
RADAR said:
actually there is /was back in the early days of elite, some of those gals would set up a webcam after comming home late saturday night drunk and post pictures (Full Nudes) ahh the good old days!!!



RADAR
what.....why ..why isn't there still this magical place?? i feel a deep regret, even though i never saw it....
 
RADAR said:
actually there is /was back in the early days of elite, some of those gals would set up a webcam after comming home late saturday night drunk and post pictures (Full Nudes) ahh the good old days!!!



RADAR


And by girls you mean BBF?
 
BrothaBill said:
My response was immature to valid points you were making and thought wiser in three minutes. Plus I was not here all night to read all of what is going on with the newbie and her interactions so I may have missed what went down and no way am I going to try and read who said what to whom where so no reason to make an insulting post towards you :busy:

I know bro. Thats why I put the "BTW I was not calling you out at the end"

I just wanted to make it more clear that I was not defending her for the dumb shit she said before.


:bigkiss:
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
lol still talking about this? im over it. and yay I'm tied! Wait, with myself LOL that makes no sense!

how is everyone today?
still not as ditzy & fragrant as you....
 
humantarget said:
still not as ditzy & fragrant as you....

Why is it if I just want to let loose and be silly on here rather than be all Miss Academia, I'm labeled as ditzy and fragrant?

Then do pray tell Mr. Humantarget, what shall we discuss today on such a beautiful Saturday afternoon?
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
Why is it if I just want to let loose and be silly on here rather than be all Miss Academia, I'm labeled as ditzy and fragrant?

Then do pray tell Mr. Humantarget, what shall we discuss today on such a beautiful Saturday afternoon?
i dunno, i'm open for ideas. something interesting, the more depraved the better, it'll hold my interest longer. nothing bores the shit out of me more than small talk. what r u wearing???
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
tank top and pajama pants from vicky's secrets :)
are not! anyway, i haven't had the news on at all today, i just know there is going to be a hellastorm in the Naatheast.....so, lol, to all of you Eastcoast Suckkas!
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
lol still talking about this? im over it. and yay I'm tied! Wait, with myself LOL that makes no sense!

how is everyone today?


O'really ? :verygood:


I am good and still boggling why people take all this net stuff way seriously. Is not like their computer talk back at them and slap them or do they? :worried:


Maybe I dont make sense eitheir. Oh I need a
:coffee: ;)
 
Foxxie said:
O'really ? :verygood:


I am good and still boggling why people take all this net stuff way seriously. Is not like their computer talk back at them and slap them or do they? :worried:


Maybe I dont make sense eitheir. Oh I need a
:coffee: ;)
go shove a pineapple up your ass.
 
No problem here as i'm concerned. Why even bother asking? I didn't realize that my whole life was just a dream and that in all actuallity i'm still in the 3rd grade.

Whiskey
 
Whiskey said:
No problem here as i'm concerned. Why even bother asking? I didn't realize that my whole life was just a dream and that in all actuallity i'm still in the 3rd grade.

Whiskey



CRAP.....jailbait
 
humantarget said:
the measuring stick of your life will be the man you marry. you will forever be known as so and so's wife. your identity lost, your future compromised. you'll join the legions of anonymous midwestern breeding machines, your only purpose being to populate the earth and provide the armed forces with more unskilled flesh. you'll find happiness between births, only slightly, because how true is your happiness when it revolves around your nipples not being sore from breast feeding multiple children? you'll immerse yourself in daytime television and your once proud fantasy will break the surface of the water that has submerged your existance with each episode, bringing about a deep seeded hatred towards your family, your curse, the unkept promises driving your to a murderous rage that leads you to a life sentence. all that just because you don't know how to be polite on the internet. serves you right! and if i don't see you soon, Have a Nice Weekend!

Is this why you became a man?
 
awittyusername said:
Brothabill, I don't know why you just deleted your long as thread calling me a night in shining armor...etc But, I will respond so the next person doesn't think I am sticking up for her....

Like I said in my first post...Yes, she said some stupid shit when she first got here...and I even called her on it.

I am just making the point that you are all shocked how she is treating senior members after she was called...cunt, bitch, twat, and my favorite "princess cunt bitchbroad"

BTW: I am not calling out BB. I just wanted anyone else to know I am not defending her actions before everyone jumped on her. (except calling out musclemom for always giving relationship advice when she cheated on her husband with her husband's best friend :rolleyes: )
Witty, I'll have you know it was my ex-husband's former brother in law, NOT his best friend :rolleyes:

And the way the whole situation erupted vis a vis Kaitlin was I weighed in with an opinion based on personal experience, and she jumped down my throat, judged my actions and found them inappropriate.

I didn't resort to name calling until I had been repeatedly insulted and harshly judged by a young woman who really has no basis for comparison of my actions, when I spoke honestly, and doesn't know me or my personality.

I do admit I become hyper-defensive when people judge me or my actions. I become even more defensive when the person who is judging has never been there, and has very little to no personal basis for evaluatoin. I'd like to point out that I've NEVER said what I did was good, right. What I did say was if you're married, and you've fallen in love with someone else, rather than have an affair, get out of the marriage. I don't tell people to have affairs. Personally, I put public marital advice right up there with public contemplations of suicide. If you were gonna do it, you wouldn't be talking about it. If someone wanted to make their marriage work, they wouldn't be posting up on this board looking for advice, they'd be sitting down with their spouse saying, "We need help."

It's nearly impossible to fall BACK in love with someone has apparently made a concerted effort to make you feel bad about yourself over the course of many years, or who has repeatedly lied to you, or who has turned out to be an uninvolved partner, or who repeatedly breaks promises, or who misrepresented themselves. It's damn hard to put that kind of baggage behind you, forgive and forget. Someone has to really work to make you fall out of love with them.
 
so whose the one that cheated on her husband with his best friend? thats grounds for getting hit by a bus in my book
 
musclemom said:
Witty, I'll have you know it was my ex-husband's former brother in law, NOT his best friend :rolleyes:
.


yeah that makes it better :) you are awesome. im not going to use curse words or call you any names today Ma'am.

ageism needs to stop in the country. this young on old crime needs to stop. where is jesse jackson when you need him!
 
Foxxie said:
O'really ? :verygood:


I am good and still boggling why people take all this net stuff way seriously. Is not like their computer talk back at them and slap them or do they? :worried:


Maybe I dont make sense eitheir. Oh I need a
:coffee: ;)

if you don't take it seriously, why are you making complaints to other mods about the red k i gave you, my little altericious best friend?
 
spongebob said:
sorry but your story aint jiving.
i dont care what you think to be honest.

Killabee
hotzie
lestat
stilleto
austin316
dieselgunz
radar
raina

i mean all these people have checked up on me and i've proben i am who i am. get over it dude. you are starting to scare me being so paranoid.
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
i dont care what you think to be honest.

Killabee
hotzie
lestat
stilleto
austin316
dieselgunz
radar
raina

i mean all these people have checked up on me and i've proben i am who i am. get over it dude. you are starting to scare me being so paranoid.

you got a mouth on you for a broad.

lol @ your 'credentials' to back you up.
 
redguru said:
I think she went on the offensive with musclemom first, awitty.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=458548

She kept egging it on, thread after thread. So you must be in the twilight zone.

I said that I wasn't defending the dumb shit kate said...except saying calling out Musclemom for giving advice after she was cheating with her husbands best friend.

There is about 10 people who are sick of musclemom acting like she can give relationship advice. I avoided brining it up to her, because she is to delusion all to even see how stupid it is.


So, no I am not in the Twilight Zone. Do...Do...Do...Do...Do...Do...Do...Do...Do...Do...Do...Do...Do...Do...Do...
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
still winning LOL
factor in that there is a large percentage of guys who would sever their testi to have a girl speak to them, even on the innanet.
 
humantarget said:
factor in that there is a large percentage of guys who would sever their testi to have a girl speak to them, even on the innanet.


well the original author of this thread should have put that into acct when making such a silly poll
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
well the original author of this thread should have put that into acct when making such a silly poll
you still home? i figured you'd be having your nose tickled by pubic hair by now. well, i guess it's still early.....nvm...
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
are u offering your man bush?
i'm well manicured down there, like a porn star. how bout you? i bet you've got quite-O-forest down there, ala Jackie O....
 
humantarget said:
i'm well manicured down there, like a porn star. how bout you? i bet you've got quite-O-forest down there, ala Jackie O....


I'm bare as a poor man's shelves. and thats too bad about your manicure. i usually like my oral to compare to bobbing for apples in your lawn mower bag after 2-3 acres.
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
I'm bare as a poor man's shelves. and thats too bad about your manicure. i usually like my oral to compare to bobbing for apples in your lawn mower bag after 2-3 acres.
that's nasty, hearing how you enjoy plucking the mushroom off the manure. you seriously need some bruises on those tender white legs......
 
Can somenone just lock this thread. I'm sure we are all gonna be bombarded with this bitch over the next few weeks anyways. Let's at least try to get back to our regurlar boring topics that make C&C what it is.

Besides, this chick is probably Pervis Ellison's alter on here to get us all worked up. Surely nobody is this annoying without trying.
 
Foxxie said:
O'really ? :verygood:
I am good and still boggling why people take all this net stuff way seriously. Is not like their computer talk back at them and slap them or do they? :worried:
Maybe I dont make sense eitheir. Oh I need a
:coffee: ;)
Jayzus Lady. Let go of the INTERNET LIVES stuff, OK? We get your point, ad infinitum.
Talk about something else.
What are you wearing?
 
Has she shown her tits yet?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom