mountain muscle
New member
biteme said:I won't like her until I see her tits.
What? Oak's boobs aren't enough for you?
biteme said:I won't like her until I see her tits.
Wow, I obviously sleep at wrong time, almost missed one drama again...DieselGunz said:lol just read most of the threads on the first 2 pages![]()
also very well said.awittyusername said:Am I in the fucking Twilight Zone??? Or, did alot of you pricks start fucking with her and calling her names....and she tried to stick up for herself???
Yes, I know she said some dumb things when she first got here....And, I even called her on it.
I am the first person to bust a newbies balls. But, Being extremely rude and calling her names....Then, getting pissed when she tries to do the same...WTF??? (yes, I know she is new here and a 23 yrs old girl...so, some of her responces reflect that)
Lestat said:also very well said.

humantarget said:ok. i don't give a fuck who or what it is. i don't give a fuck if people, internet people, are vouching for her/it. i am sick of every other week or so, a new bimbo makes her presence, and we're not supposed to think it's some fucking waste of bum lifes' attempt to cure his inoperable tumor which is his existence??? wtf? i'm supposed to believe that word of mouth brings dizzy hoes to EF? i heard of this place from my juicer friends, cuz thats what goes on here. wtf does Ohio Valley Barbie get her liaison to an anabolic/training board? dunno, who cares, eh? anyway, you're skanky, whoever you are. if you really are a female, the measuring stick of your life will be the man you marry. you will forever be known as so and so's wife. your identity lost, your future compromised. you'll join the legions of anonymous midwestern breeding machines, your only purpose being to populate the earth and provide the armed forces with more unskilled flesh. you'll find happiness between births, only slightly, because how true is your happiness when it revolves around your nipples not being sore from breast feeding multiple children? you'll immerse yourself in daytime television and your once proud fantasy will break the surface of the water that has submerged your existance with each episode, bringing about a deep seeded hatred towards your family, your curse, the unkept promises driving your to a murderous rage that leads you to a life sentence. all that just because you don't know how to be polite on the internet. serves you right! and if i don't see you soon, Have a Nice Weekend!
RADAR said:I like this gal she can take it was well as dishin it out, i'm gonna take her under my wing!
Do Dah Do Dah do.......RADAR love is drivin me mad ,its making me crazyyyyy,Crazyyy
Do Dah Do Dah do.......RADAR love is drivin me mad ,its making me crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!
![]()
RADAR
That's the nature of this beast. Some people only log on every coupla hours & wanna add their .02.KaitlinJRob1982 said:thats what I dont get about some of you. I may say something taken out of context or in a joking manner or fuck it, i was being a bitch to someone and then two hours later, some random person signs on, reads it and just joins in all the fun.![]()
awittyusername said:Brothabill, I don't know why you just deleted your long as thread calling me a night in shining armor...etc But, I will respond so the next person doesn't think I am sticking up for her....
Like I said in my first post...Yes, she said some stupid shit when she first got here...and I even called her on it.
I am just making the point that you are all shocked how she is treating senior members after she was called...cunt, bitch, twat, and my favorite "princess cunt bitchbroad"
BTW: I am not calling out BB. I just wanted anyone else to know I am not defending her actions before everyone jumped on her. (except calling out musclemom for always giving relationship advice when she cheated on her husband with her husband's best friend)

gagKillahBee said:I really like her. She's a sweetie.
:gayheart:
um, it's called a hangover, my Lush-ious lil' friend. drink quality spirits and this won't happens next time. i swear, the next time i catch hanging out under underpasses drinking hooch that was made in the back of a toilet and singing "She'll be comin' `round the mountain", i'm gonna tell Chuck Norris....stilleto said:I hate to admit it, but awitty may have said the only smart thing on this thread. then again, i may be the worst judge of character in the history of character judges, so wtf do i know.
oh, and I have a headache, so can humantarget get me some tylenol? thanks.![]()
negative attention is better to masterbate to than lesbo sorority porn.Smurfy said:Negative attention is better than NO attention. Let's remember that.
jack_schitt said:Just curious.
it's the EF "keep members interested formula." Wag the Dog, maing!hanselthecaretaker said:and next week another hot chic will come along and she'll take the title![]()
true true,there seems to be a new one every weekhanselthecaretaker said:and next week another hot chic will come along and she'll take the title![]()
the "Sopping Panty Forum".hanselthecaretaker said:HumanTarget, there should be a elite forum where they do webcam stripteases. Ohhh the money George would make....
awittyusername said:Am I in the fucking Twilight Zone??? Or, did alot of you pricks start fucking with her and calling her names....and she tried to stick up for herself???
Yes, I know she said some dumb things when she first got here....And, I even called her on it.
I am the first person to bust a newbies balls. But, Being extremely rude and calling her names....Then, getting pissed when she tries to do the same...WTF??? (yes, I know she is new here and a 23 yrs old girl...so, some of her responces reflect that)
yeah, my ex used to give me looks cuz i always wanted to bone her after we got back from the gym. i knew she had some moisture going on. cardio day, i knew she'd be wicked frothy.hanselthecaretaker said:That's hot.
humantarget said:yeah, my ex used to give me looks cuz i always wanted to bone her after we got back from the gym. i knew she had some moisture going on. cardio day, i knew she'd be wicked frothy.

a girl weighing 400lbs. with one leg will still get her ass kissed by some guy, somewhere.alien amp pharm said:She's annoying as shit in my opinion.
I bet as equally annoying in real life too, but yet probably has a bunch of dudes kissing her ass continuously because she is a half-way attractive female.
humantarget said:a girl weighing 400lbs. with one leg will still get her ass kissed by some guy, somewhere.
true. some girls need to be taught respect. actually, all girls need to be taught respect.alien amp pharm said:Well that is true, but at least those gals know to behave because there isn't as many dudes willing to put up with their shit.
hanselthecaretaker said:HumanTarget, there should be a elite forum where they do webcam stripteases. Ohhh the money George would make....
what.....why ..why isn't there still this magical place?? i feel a deep regret, even though i never saw it....RADAR said:actually there is /was back in the early days of elite, some of those gals would set up a webcam after comming home late saturday night drunk and post pictures (Full Nudes) ahh the good old days!!!
RADAR
RADAR said:actually there is /was back in the early days of elite, some of those gals would set up a webcam after comming home late saturday night drunk and post pictures (Full Nudes) ahh the good old days!!!
RADAR
BrothaBill said:My response was immature to valid points you were making and thought wiser in three minutes. Plus I was not here all night to read all of what is going on with the newbie and her interactions so I may have missed what went down and no way am I going to try and read who said what to whom where so no reason to make an insulting post towards you![]()

KaitlinJRob1982 said:lol still talking about this? im over it. and yay I'm tied! Wait, with myself LOL that makes no sense!
how is everyone today?
still not as ditzy & fragrant as you....KaitlinJRob1982 said:lol still talking about this? im over it. and yay I'm tied! Wait, with myself LOL that makes no sense!
how is everyone today?
humantarget said:still not as ditzy & fragrant as you....
i dunno, i'm open for ideas. something interesting, the more depraved the better, it'll hold my interest longer. nothing bores the shit out of me more than small talk. what r u wearing???KaitlinJRob1982 said:Why is it if I just want to let loose and be silly on here rather than be all Miss Academia, I'm labeled as ditzy and fragrant?
Then do pray tell Mr. Humantarget, what shall we discuss today on such a beautiful Saturday afternoon?
humantarget said:i dunno, i'm open for ideas. something interesting, the more depraved the better, it'll hold my interest longer. nothing bores the shit out of me more than small talk. what r u wearing???
are not! anyway, i haven't had the news on at all today, i just know there is going to be a hellastorm in the Naatheast.....so, lol, to all of you Eastcoast Suckkas!KaitlinJRob1982 said:tank top and pajama pants from vicky's secrets![]()
KaitlinJRob1982 said:lol still talking about this? im over it. and yay I'm tied! Wait, with myself LOL that makes no sense!
how is everyone today?

go shove a pineapple up your ass.Foxxie said:O'really ?![]()
I am good and still boggling why people take all this net stuff way seriously. Is not like their computer talk back at them and slap them or do they?
Maybe I dont make sense eitheir. Oh I need a![]()
![]()
KaitlinJRob1982 said:lol still talking about this? im over it. and yay I'm tied! Wait, with myself LOL that makes no sense!
how is everyone today?
i'm suspicious, too. i think she's a narc.spongebob said:im not buying your act. who sent you?
Whiskey said:No problem here as i'm concerned. Why even bother asking? I didn't realize that my whole life was just a dream and that in all actuallity i'm still in the 3rd grade.
Whiskey
Austin316 said:Radar..... I remember those days... lol
Gymgurl said:CRAP.....jailbait
humantarget said:the measuring stick of your life will be the man you marry. you will forever be known as so and so's wife. your identity lost, your future compromised. you'll join the legions of anonymous midwestern breeding machines, your only purpose being to populate the earth and provide the armed forces with more unskilled flesh. you'll find happiness between births, only slightly, because how true is your happiness when it revolves around your nipples not being sore from breast feeding multiple children? you'll immerse yourself in daytime television and your once proud fantasy will break the surface of the water that has submerged your existance with each episode, bringing about a deep seeded hatred towards your family, your curse, the unkept promises driving your to a murderous rage that leads you to a life sentence. all that just because you don't know how to be polite on the internet. serves you right! and if i don't see you soon, Have a Nice Weekend!
Witty, I'll have you know it was my ex-husband's former brother in law, NOT his best friendawittyusername said:Brothabill, I don't know why you just deleted your long as thread calling me a night in shining armor...etc But, I will respond so the next person doesn't think I am sticking up for her....
Like I said in my first post...Yes, she said some stupid shit when she first got here...and I even called her on it.
I am just making the point that you are all shocked how she is treating senior members after she was called...cunt, bitch, twat, and my favorite "princess cunt bitchbroad"
BTW: I am not calling out BB. I just wanted anyone else to know I am not defending her actions before everyone jumped on her. (except calling out musclemom for always giving relationship advice when she cheated on her husband with her husband's best friend)
musclemom said:Witty, I'll have you know it was my ex-husband's former brother in law, NOT his best friend![]()
.
KaitlinJRob1982 said:yay still winning lol
Foxxie said:O'really ?![]()
I am good and still boggling why people take all this net stuff way seriously. Is not like their computer talk back at them and slap them or do they?
Maybe I dont make sense eitheir. Oh I need a![]()
![]()
i dont care what you think to be honest.spongebob said:sorry but your story aint jiving.
KaitlinJRob1982 said:i dont care what you think to be honest.
Killabee
hotzie
lestat
stilleto
austin316
dieselgunz
radar
raina
i mean all these people have checked up on me and i've proben i am who i am. get over it dude. you are starting to scare me being so paranoid.
redguru said:I think she went on the offensive with musclemom first, awitty.
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=458548
She kept egging it on, thread after thread. So you must be in the twilight zone.
spongebob said:you got a mouth on you for a broad.
lol @ your 'credentials' to back you up.
KaitlinJRob1982 said:im country, what can i say?
spongebob said:not southern then i take it?
KaitlinJRob1982 said:southern ohio..its pretty country here![]()
i know a lot of country girls that could outperform a Hoover.....spongebob said:i know plenty of country girls that dont have a mouth like a sailor.
humantarget said:i know a lot of country girls that could outperform a Hoover.....
zing! you are a true Kung-Fu master!!!! was that the Buddhist Palm???awittyusername said:Agreed
Southern Girls are the best at housework.
humantarget said:zing! you are a true Kung-Fu master!!!! was that the Buddhist Palm???

StickFigure said:LOL@Buddhist Palm
I love that movie!
factor in that there is a large percentage of guys who would sever their testi to have a girl speak to them, even on the innanet.KaitlinJRob1982 said:still winning LOL
humantarget said:factor in that there is a large percentage of guys who would sever their testi to have a girl speak to them, even on the innanet.
awittyusername said:I hear you are going to have to be using your Buddhist Palm a little longer
you still home? i figured you'd be having your nose tickled by pubic hair by now. well, i guess it's still early.....nvm...KaitlinJRob1982 said:well the original author of this thread should have put that into acct when making such a silly poll
humantarget said:you still home? i figured you'd be having your nose tickled by pubic hair by now. well, i guess it's still early.....nvm...
i'm well manicured down there, like a porn star. how bout you? i bet you've got quite-O-forest down there, ala Jackie O....KaitlinJRob1982 said:are u offering your man bush?
humantarget said:i'm well manicured down there, like a porn star. how bout you? i bet you've got quite-O-forest down there, ala Jackie O....
that's nasty, hearing how you enjoy plucking the mushroom off the manure. you seriously need some bruises on those tender white legs......KaitlinJRob1982 said:I'm bare as a poor man's shelves. and thats too bad about your manicure. i usually like my oral to compare to bobbing for apples in your lawn mower bag after 2-3 acres.
theoak01 said:lol oj with the short jokes,damn![]()
Jayzus Lady. Let go of the INTERNET LIVES stuff, OK? We get your point, ad infinitum.Foxxie said:O'really ?![]()
I am good and still boggling why people take all this net stuff way seriously. Is not like their computer talk back at them and slap them or do they?
Maybe I dont make sense eitheir. Oh I need a![]()
![]()
Austin316 said:Radar..... I remember those days... lol
it hurt to read that, didn't it?jujubes said:Is this why you became a man?
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














