Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

So whats new lol

Been away for a while chilling lifting and growing sometimes I get too lazy to check in for months lol.How has every one been and what has been the major drama happenings?
 
gymratforlife said:
Been away for a while chilling lifting and growing sometimes I get too lazy to check in for months lol.How has every one been and what has been the major drama happenings?

I just got back myself bro. Everything seems pretty calm. Lots of bros aren't here anymore though. It's kinda weird reading info from some new guy who's pretty knowledgable when I'm expecting it to be BigAndy or someone like that LOL
 
gymratforlife said:
Been away for a while chilling lifting and growing sometimes I get too lazy to check in for months lol.How has every one been and what has been the major drama happenings?

Everyone here has taken some time off at one time or another, including myself.... how's it with you bro? Last we heard from you, you were having problems with PCT and recovery. How's that been for you?
 
njmuscleguy said:
Everyone here has taken some time off at one time or another, including myself.... how's it with you bro? Last we heard from you, you were having problems with PCT and recovery. How's that been for you?
Pretty good considering that I am back on lol.tried IGF have done 1 kit and finishing the second and have 2 more to go loving it so far.I need to take xome pictures,seeing a lot of improvement from that stuff and just Test/EQ at 500mg of each per week.Mainly eating really clean and doing a lot of cardio but still putting on steady clean weight while cutting really lean.
 
gymratforlife said:
Pretty good considering that I am back on lol.tried IGF have done 1 kit and finishing the second and have 2 more to go loving it so far.I need to take xome pictures,seeing a lot of improvement from that stuff and just Test/EQ at 500mg of each per week.Mainly eating really clean and doing a lot of cardio but still putting on steady clean weight while cutting really lean.

So you went back on because nothing else was working?

I'm starting IGF today (first time), as part of my PCT... I'm 4 weeks in.... I'm going to run it for a few weeks, then take some time off before starting up the next run
 
njmuscleguy said:
So you went back on because nothing else was working?

I'm starting IGF today (first time), as part of my PCT... I'm 4 weeks in.... I'm going to run it for a few weeks, then take some time off before starting up the next run
No I did recover back to normal after a while with Proviron HCG and clomid then went back on after a while and now just started the igf Im going to finish this kit then I have some gh coming going to run thet for about 3 months before going back on the igf and hopefully stay on the gh indefinetly as long as I can afford it.I just turned 30 so that stuff sems like the route to go for me right now.Im weighing around 195 with bf bellow 10% at 5'6" so I am pretty happy and I know that the IGF results are coming slowly but surely so I am pretty excited overall.Probably looking to compete by the end of this upcoming year if all goes well.
 
Well atleast I dont feel bad anymore for dissapearing for a couple months sometimes lol. Its good to see you gymrat, same with you dcc. And bro you know how it is here...theres a new drama every week! Hows things been going on your ends?
 
gymratforlife said:
No I did recover back to normal after a while with Proviron HCG and clomid then went back on after a while and now just started the igf Im going to finish this kit then I have some gh coming going to run thet for about 3 months before going back on the igf and hopefully stay on the gh indefinetly as long as I can afford it.I just turned 30 so that stuff sems like the route to go for me right now.Im weighing around 195 with bf bellow 10% at 5'6" so I am pretty happy and I know that the IGF results are coming slowly but surely so I am pretty excited overall.Probably looking to compete by the end of this upcoming year if all goes well.

glad to see ur doing/feeling better.... I remember you posting before and you seemed pretty bummed out...

good luck on competing....

195 at circa 10% is exactly where I would like to be (im 5'7)... maybe 210... but i wont get greedy lol


:evil:
 
Im doing great the IGF seems to be really nice,I am growing the new cells nicely I think well at least I am putting on nice solid muscle again and getting leaner so I cant ask for more.Great to see u guys from the past still here.LoL I think we all take time off some times Khemix.I need to take come damn new pictures this week,need a tan bigtime I know that lol.
 
Top Bottom