Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So is it possible for a lanky giant to actually gain size?

BassMaster

Alright guys, I'm a bit of a lanky freak. 6'8" 220lbs right now and a bit heavy imo. I have a normal frame size, but my arms and wrists are tiny. (wingspan is 6'11") My legs are massive, I have never maxed on squat since I have no spotter...but I can do 840lbs on leg press.

I have been lifting somewhat normal routine for the past year, no cardio whatsoever and I have been stuck at 135lb bench press for months. Pathetic. I CAN sleep correctly and EAT correctly I just don't most of the time.

I have no aspirations or dreams of ever being some arnold body builder, I know that is out of the question...but I wouldn't mind actually looking bulked.

Along with my sparatic diet, I smoke a pack a day and dip a can every 2 days...just how HARD does smoking and snuff effect gains?

Look at it this way, at 6' 8" smoking a pack a day, you reall won't have to worry about this problem too much longer.

None of that really matters if you're not going to eat properly.

If you want to look big, you need to eat big.

Ok recreational drugs apart try this for your bench!

Warm up your shoulders, neck, wrists and waist.

bench press

warm up empty bar 2x8

3x3 reps 60% of your max rep explosive reps, but don't smash the bar on your chest.
rest 3min between sets PLEAZZ, i know u will feel tempted to rest less but follow the rules.

2x5 reps 85-to90% of your max.

1x20-25reps w 50% of your max.

Inclined dumbell flyes

4x8reps max weight proper for!

Follow all the rules don't do more than this! This workout stimulates all fybers, explosives, fast, slows everything!

Because you are so big your body takes longer to recover!

Give it a try it really works! Eat, rest and grow!

saibotica said:
Ok recreational drugs apart try this for your bench!

Warm up your shoulders, neck, wrists and waist.

bench press

warm up empty bar 2x8

3x3 reps 60% of your max rep explosive reps, but don't smash the bar on your chest.
rest 3min between sets PLEAZZ, i know u will feel tempted to rest less but follow the rules.

2x5 reps 85-to90% of your max.

1x20-25reps w 50% of your max.

Inclined dumbell flyes

4x8reps max weight proper for!

Follow all the rules don't do more than this! This workout stimulates all fybers, explosives, fast, slows everything!

Because you are so big your body takes longer to recover!

Give it a try it really works! Eat, rest and grow!

And here I've been doing it wrong all these years...

I'd like to see your diet. At your size, you have some HUGE caloric requirements. You need to eat, eat, eat. 2-2.5 grams protein per lb. of bodyweight. You probably need to double whatever you're eating now. No shit.

breakfast
today for example
10am- 2 cups of oatmeal
11am- 1cup cottage cheese
noon- 2 packs of smoked almonds
1pm chef salad with bluecheese, lots of ham/turkey
2pm icecream cookies and cream
8pm rice, gravy, with a ton of beef bits

Drank about a gallon of water, 1 coke

Top Bottom